'Date'

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I didn't know that the streets of Hongdae would be so quite and empty in the morning." Daehyun walked down the street. 

"Of course , people are all either in work or in school, like where we should be now." you kicked a pebble boredly. 

"Aish, school should be banned. Nobody ever learns anything there." 

"I do!" 

"Nerd." 

"What?"

"Nothing." Daehyun hid his smile. "Come on, I need my morning coffee." He pointed towards the cafe in front of the both of you. 

"Aish, stupid jerk, ordering me around." you looked at him through your narrowed eyes. 

"Latte for you?" Daehyun looked at the menu. 

"Okay..." You shrugged and went to look for a seat. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So why do you hate us so much?" Daehyun looked at you over his americano. 

"I don't hate you guys, I just don't like you." 

"Why? All the girls would just die to be with us, and you don't even like us a bit?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You guys are always finding trouble with oppas." You simply replied. 

"Just because of the 12 losers?" Daehyun didn't know if he should be surprised. 

"See? You don't even treat them with respect and you expect me to like you?" You muttered. 

"Fine fine. I'll be nice. But only to you." *Nice? Did i just say nice? Me being nice to her? I must be crazy.* Daehyun frowned. 

"Whatever. Who cares about you." you continued sipping your latte. 

*What are you doing to me, Park Eunji? Why do you make me want to get near to you, and to know you better? Why? Why? Why?* Daehyun stared at your every move. 

*Why is he staring like this? Is there something on my face?* You touched your face and found nothing. *Whatever.*

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Omo, that looks like you!" you pointed at the rabbit toy behind the glass window. 

"What? A rabbit?" Daehyun stared at it for a long time but still couldn't find the resemblance. 

"Dont' you find it cuteeeee?" You giggled. 

"Are you indirectly saying that I'm cute?" Daehyun smirked. 

"You wish." You continued staring at the rabbit. "Let's go, we'll be late." You walked away from the shop. 

"So early?" Daehyun was slightly disappointed that a day with you had to end so quickly. 

"I need to be back before school ends." You continued walking. 

"Hop on." Daehyun sat at the front of his bicycle. 

"Nah, I'll just walk." you waved. 

"Yea sure, walk. I'll see you back in school 10 hours later. And I'll see a crazy Park Chanyeol." 

"Stupid jerk." you

Please log in to read the full chapter