Recover...or not?

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up with a backache from sleeping by Daehyun's bedside the whole day. Your eyes almost popped out when you saw that below the messed up blanket, there was nothing. You panicked while looking around the ward for Daehyun. Worried, you asked one of the nurse who was checking on the patients, "Where is the patient who is supposed to be here? Did he wake up?" 

The nurse looked at you for awhile and smiled, "Oh, you mean Jung Daehyun? One of his friends came and he insisted on going out on a walk in his wheelchair, so his friend had no choice but to bring him out. It was a miracle he survived, much less say have the energy to move around."

"You-You mean he...woke up?" You were too shocked to be happy about it, just yesterday night, he was in a critical condition, yet Daehyun was now fine and even moving around.

"Yeap, it really surprised all the nurses and doctors, it was like he just miraculously recovered!" The nurse seemed excited talking about him. 

"Where is he now?!" You stood up. 

"In the park, first level, turn left after you exit the-." The nurse said and before she could finish her sentence, you rushed out of the ward. 

You pressed the lift buttons many times, impatient. *I can't believe it, oppa is fine!* You were happy and excited. *He must really be like superman, able to recover so quickly!*

You scanned the vacinity once you reached the park. You spotted a blond out of the many patients there. "Daehyun oppa!" You shouted and Daehyun turned around, lips immediately curving upwards. 

He waved and motioned towards you, asking you to go towards him. 

"Eunji-yah-" You cut off Daehyun's words by embracing him a tight hug. He winced a little at the pain, but smiled as you returned to his side. 

"I thought I was going to lose you! How could you do that to me?!" You released him and frowned. You squatted beside him to talk to him at eye level. 

"I'm sorry for making you worry, I'm sure it won't happen twice." Daehyun smiled and said softly. 

"You better make sure it doesn't." You glared at him for one second and smiled, "But i'm glad you're okay, if you died then, I would've followed you." 

"No, don't even think about it." Daehyun frowned, he knew that he was in grave danger, after experiencing the fight the night before, he might just leave you anytime. He started coughing really bad and you looked at him, worried. 

"Oppa, gwenchana?!" You didn't know what was happening. 

"He still can't speak so much yet, speaking so much would hurt his wound." Yongguk, who was with Daehyun earlier, informed. 

You nodded, "Oppa, don't worry, you don't have to talk, I'll understand you as well." You pinched his cheek lovingly. 

"Yah yah yah, I'm still h

Please log in to read the full chapter