Trouble?

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Kris oppa, you can put me down now, before the fangirls see me and start throwing choppers at me." you lightly tapped Kris's shoulder. He piggy-backed you all the way to school because you told him you were lazy to walk to school, and he was the only kind enough to help you.

"You sure?" Kris laughed, knowing how you didn't like to get attention from the students. 

"Yes, thanks Kris oppa, you're the best." you hugged his neck tightly before getting off his back. 

"Awww, I'm sure you say that to them all right?" Kris asked jokingly, pointing to the 11 other boys walking in front of them. 

"Oppa, here," you gestured for him to bend down so you could whisper in his ear, "you're the best oppa and you're the first person I've said that to. Promise." you stuck out your pinky.

Kris smiled and hooked his through yours. 

"Well well well, what do we have here again? Park Eunji, don't you get tired of hanging out with this losers? Time you changed company." Daehyun blew his blond hair away from his face. 

"Take that back, my oppas are not losers." you couldn't stand it when people insulted them. 

"Ooooooh, look who's protecting the losers." Yongguk sneered. 

"Back off, Bang Yongguk. You're clearly outnumbered." Baekhyun threatened. 

"Aigoo, young kid, I can take all 11 of you at once, including the nerd, I wonder how you guys recruit your new members." Yongguk laughed and pointed at Suho.

"Suho-sshi is not a nerd, he's a nice guy, unlike you!" you defended him without thinking.

*This is the first time someone is helping me like this...* Suho was happy for what you did. 

"Whatever, hyung, we'll be late if we continue like this, let's go." Jongup pushed past all of you and headed for the school gate. 

"I won't give up, I told you, I'll make your life difficult." Daehyun gave you one last cold stare and walked away. 

"Aish, ruining my morning like this." Chanyeol cursed under his breath and walked towards the school gate too. 

"It's okay, oppas won't let anything happen to you, go to class now, have a nice day!" Kris patted your head and smiled brightly at you.

Reassured with his words, you went to class with a smile on your face. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Baozi!!! Help me with this math question!" you ran towards Xiumin as soon as you

Please log in to read the full chapter