At risk

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You received a call from Youngjae near midnight.

"Eunji-yah, ppali, come to the Seoul National hospital! Daehyun, D-Daehyun he..." Youngjae didn't know how to continue his sentence, he didn't know how to break it to you.

You felt your heart skip a beat, "W-Wae...? What happened to Daehyun oppa?" You tried to remain calm and not think too much.

"E-Eunji-yah, I'm sure Daehyun will be alright, don't worry, just-"

"Just tell me what happened!" You couldn't help but feel annoyed and frustrated that he wasn't telling you the truth.

"He-He got s-stabbed...Emergency Unit now..." Youngjae tried to hold back his tears.

Hearing those words, it felt as though the world collapsed on you. "W-What...? You're kidding right? Yah Yoo Youngjae!" You tried to laugh sarcastically but you couldn't stop the tears from gathering in your eyes.

"Eunji-yah, I'm sorry..." He didn't know what else to say.

You hung up before even replying Youngjae. Your mind was in a blank and your heart was racing. *Maybe it's just a dream, maybe it's not really happening.* You pinched your cheek and winced in pain, that was when you started moving fast.

You grabbed your wallet and changed out of your pajamas.

Without telling your parents, you ran out of your house. 
Everything seemed blurry as you ran to the bus stop, the main thing that was blurring your vision were your tears. *Its okay, Park Eunji, think positive, Daehyun oppa will be alright.* you tried to calm yourself down, but whenever you thought of Youngjae's panicky voice, you knew that Daehyun's condition wasn’t looking well.
____________________________________________________________________________

When you reached the hospital 30 minutes later, you found Himchan waiting for you at the entrance. You ran up to him as fast as you could. "Oppa, where is Daehyun oppa?" You asked, exhausted and anxious.

Himchan led the way and both of you came to a quiet corridor, but was filled with lots of people, but mainly the boys.

The light on the operations sign was still on. Yongguk was squatting in a corner, burying his face in his hands. The rest of the boys were sitting on the chairs, waiting for the operation to end.

Chanyeol saw you and walked towards you, he knew you rushed over, looking at how messy your hair was. "You okay?"

You shook your head, "What happened? Tell me." You weren't even looking at him, you were constantly staring at the operations sign. 
"It was me, if I had reacted in time, the guy...the guy would not have had a chance to attack me from behind...Daehyun tried to save me, and got stabbed instead..." Yongguk looked at you, guilt written all over him. He stood up from where he was and walked towards you.

He held his head low and apologized, "I'm sorry, Eunji-yah, I'm really sorry."

Please log in to read the full chapter