Leave me

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

You slammed the door and stalked back to your room as soon as you reached home. Your mother looked away from the tv and saw you rushing into your room, sensing something wrong, she asked Chanyeol to check on you. 

"Me again? Why do you always throw me into the lion's den?" He sulked and walked to your room. "Yah, Park Eunji, I'm coming in." 

"Go away." You threw a pillow at him as soon as he took a step in. With quick reflexes, he caught it just in time. "Trying to kill me with a pillow? Bad choice." He jumped on your bed and pulled the blanket away. 

"Yah, go away." You moved away from him. 

He smirked and started moving nearer to you, "You can't run now."

Knowing what he was going to do next, you shouted, "Omma!!! Park Chanyeol is bullying me!" You backed away from him. Your mother didn't bother because she was too engrossed with the tv. 

"No one can save you now." He laughed evily and moved nearer. You started giggling and squirming away when he tickled you. "YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" 

"Now will you tell me what happened?" He continued tickling. 

"G-get off m-me first!" You pushed him away. Hard. 

Chanyeol's head hit the side of your study table, "Ow! Must you treat your elder brother like this?!" He rubbed his head in pain. 

You laughed, "Serves you right!" 

"Shut up, now tell me what happened? Daehyun?" Chanyeol crossed his long legs and sat on your bed, anticipating your answer, like it was the top gossip of the month. 

"Just...something happened..." You didn't want to talk about it, you kind of regretted your actions now, but you still couldn't accept the fact that Daehyun would doubt you like that. 

"You broke up with him?" That was the only guess Chanyeol could make. 

"Not exactly..." You thought for awhile, "Urgh, I don't know!" You messed your hair and laid down on your bed. 

"Wanna tell me?" Chanyeol laid down beside you and placed his hands under his head, using it as a pillow. 

You shook your head, "It's okay, I'm fine, I'll talk it out with him. Don't worry." You smiled. 

"Okay then, sleep early, good night sis!" He ruffled your hair, got up, and exited the room. 

You flipped the covers over your head and took a deep breath, "I'll sort things out tomorrow." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, you didn't receive a 'good morning' text from Daehyun like you would usually do. *Is oppa still mad at me?* You grew worried. *What if he never forgives me?* 

You got up quickly a

Please log in to read the full chapter