Like?

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"KIM HIMCHAN! GET YOUR IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!" Yongguk hollered in the house. 

"Hyung, what again?!" Himchan was getting annoyed as this was the third time Yongguk shouted for him in the afternoon. 

"Help me taste if it's alright." Yongguk passed him the spoon filled with soup. 

"Hyung, stop asking me to try, you know that everything you cook tastes nice." Himchan rolled his eyes at him. 

"Aish, just try it!" Yongguk looked at him with anticipation. No one would guess that Yongguk was in charged of cooking at home. The boys lived together as their apartment was near the school. 

"Hyung, it still tastes super good." Himchan smiled sweetly and turned and left for his room. 

"Aish, he's never giving me good feedback." Yongguk sighed. 

Just then, the door opened. 

"Junhong-ah, come to the kitchen." 

"Hyung! What is it? Oh, are you cooking ginseng chicken?" Zelo's eyes widened. 

Yongguk nodded, knowing that his dongsaengs loved ginseng chicken.

"Daebak! Let me try it first!" Zelo clapped and grabbed a spoon. 

He tasted the soup and closed his eyes. "Hyung, give up studying. Cooking suits you better." Zelo winked and dashed back into his room. "Tell me when dinner is ready!" he shouted from inside. 

This was a normal day B.A.P's house. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Back home, you layed on your bed and opened the message that Daehyun sent you. 

So this is what you did to my phone? -__- -Eunji

You received a reply instantly. 

Yah, be grateful I even bother to take your number. - My Lovely Rabbit

You ignored that and tried to change his name in your phone. But before you could, you received another message. 

Yah, and don't try to change the name. I'll check, and if i found out its been changed, I'll tell Park Chanyeol all about our adventure. - My Lovely Rabbit

*Ugh! What's wrong with him?!* You threw your phone on your bed. *But then...* You picked up your phone and texted him back. 

Jung Daehyun, stop using oppa to threaten me! And you won't be using my phone anymore so don't even dream about it you stupid fat rabbit! - Eunji

You giggled at your reply. *Today was surprisingly fun...All thanks to him...* You hugged your new toy rabbit. 

"Park Eunji, time for dinner!" Your brother shouted from the living room. 

"Arraso, coming!" you got off your bed and headed for the dinning room. 

Throughout dinner, you couldn't stop smiling and thinking about what happened during the day. 

"Yah, are you crazy? Stop smiling like a love sick idiot." Chanyeol poked your arm with his chopsticks. 

"Go away! I'm not even smiling" You pushed his chopsticks away. 

"Chanyeol-ah, stop bullying your sister." your mother chided. 

"Omma! You should see the times when she bullies me!" Chanyeol pouted. 

"Both of you should stop fighting someday." Your father chuckled. 

"Appa, can we go on a holiday this summer?" You looked at your father hopefully. 

"Er..." you knew your father was thinking about their financial status. 

"Oh...nevermind appa, its okay." You turned back to your rice. 

"Ani, you guys should take a break soon. We'll have a holiday this summer, but we can't go too far, I'm sorry." Your father said. 

"Jinja?!" You and Chanyeol were hyped up by the news. 

"Yeap, so study hard and do us proud okay?" your father ruffled your hair and smiled. 

"Yay!" you excitedly stuffed the food into your mouth. *Finally, a holiday.*

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung, my parents are bringing me and Eunji to somewhere this summer!" Chanyeol told Kris the happy news. 

"Wah, congratulations! It's been a long time since you guys went out." Kris patted Chanyeol's head. 

"Kim Jongin! My carrot!" you shouted out of nowhere. 

"Aish, just give me one, you won't die." Kai placed your piece of carrot on his plate. 

"Yah, Jongin-ah, stop taking food from my Eunji, she's getting thinner and thinner." Lay picked up his carrots and put them in your plate. "Here, I'll give you mine." 

"Hyung! Don't be so nic

Please log in to read the full chapter