Debut

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

"New rookies EXO? You guys are next, please prepare backstage." One of the managers of the music show M!Countdown peeked his head into the boys' waiting room. 

The boys gathered in a circle and extended their hands, placing them one on top of another. "Ajja ajja hwaiting!" All of them shouted. 

They were split into two groups EXO-M and EXO-K, with the ability to speak mandarin, Tao, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan were in the subunit that'll be promoting in China in the future, while the rest were promoting in Korea. But for their first debut stage, all 12 of them were performing together. 

"Oppas hwaiting! I'll be here watching you!" You gave them a thumbs up as all of them left the room one by one, off to the back stage. You could even hear the fan's screams from the room when the door opened. They have been quite famous even before their debut, with their excellent teaser videos which showcased their amazing talents. You were proud of your friends. 

Suho was the last one to leave the room, and before he left, he turned around and smiled at you. "Oppa hwaiting! Good luck for your debut!" You walked up to him and hugged him tightly. "Start shining on stage like you always do, I'll be watching you."

The smile on his face made him look like a kid who receive his first present on christmas. "Thanks!" He said shortly and briskly walked out of the room. 

You went over to one of the small sofas in the waiting room and sat down, while staring at the screen of a small tv hung on the room, it was used for idols to review their performance after they were done, but it could also be used to watch them perform live. 

After the previous group performed, the MC of the show introduced EXO. "Let's invite our newest boyband, EXO-K and EXO-M!"

All the fans of the boys cheered and came up with an ultra cool fan chant. You cheered along in the waiting room. Suddenly, you remembered something and checked your watch. "Ahhhh, it's BAP oppas turn soon!" You dashed out of the room and went along the corridor looking for a door with the label "B.A.P". 

"Ahh, there it is!" You knocked on the door and within seconds, a blond, handsome guy opened the door, you almost could't recognize him. "D-Daehyun oppa?" You almost couldn't believe that the perfect, shining person standing in front of you was your boyfriend. "Woahhhh, you look...so handsome..." You smiled like mentally unsound person. 

"Awww, my girl has such a sweet mouth." Daehyun pinched your cheeks and led you into the room. 

"You guys are next right?" You looked around the room, "I still find it cute that all of you are blond." You giggled. 

"B.A.P, you guys are next." The same manager entered the room and announced. "Please get ready."

"Neh." The boys chorused and took the last look at the mirror, before exiting the room. 

Before Daehyun left, you grabbed his hand. "Oppa, hwaiting!" You tiptoed and kissed his forehead. 

Daehyun smirked, "That's all?" 

You looked at him, puzzled, "What do you mean?" 

He smirked again and bent down until his lips met yours. After a few seconds, Daehyun pulled back, "There. That's how it should be like. Annyeong! See you later!" He smiled and waved before leaving. 

You smiled, feeling happy deep inside, *I'm really lucky to have oppa.*

_____________________________________________________________________________

That night, the boys had a party at Suho's house and all of them left, except Chanyeol, who was already drunk. "Eunji-yah, can you come and pick Chanyeol up?" Suho called you. 

"Okay, I'll be there in five." You hung up, changed, and left your house.

When you reached Suho's house, you saw that most of the lights were off, except a few bedroom lights. You entered the la

Please log in to read the full chapter