Holiday -2

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wahooooooo, good morning everyone!" You skipped to the dining area which was almost as big as your living room plus kitchen plus dining room. 

Chen, Luhan, Kyungsoo looked up from their breakfast and smiled at you, "Good morning, Eunji!" They chimed in their sweet melodious voice. 

"Hey babe, good morning, had a good sleep?" Daehyun gave you a good morning kiss on your forehead.

"Yeap, how about you oppa?" You blushed lightly.

"Yes, I was thinking about you all the time." He teased. 

"Awwwww, they are so sweet." Xiumin told Zelo, they seemed to be good friends already. 

"Hello, you're not greeting your own brother first?" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes. 

"Good morning my dear Chanyeol oppa, now keep quite and eat your breakfast." You stuck your tongue out at your jealous brother. 

He rolled his eyes and continued eating. 

Suho came into the dining area holding a piece of paper. "Guys, this is our itenary for the 3 days here." 

Excited, the boys gathered around him. 

"Wahhhhh, farming?! That sounds interesting!" Chen shouted. 

"Fishing too? Sounds interesting!" It was the first time you heard Sehun sound so fascinated, except the times when he was bullying you. 

"Yeap, we'll be doing farming for two days, and fishing for the last!" Suho announced. 

"Wheeeeee, I'm excited! Are we going now?" You asked. 

Suho nodded, "Go and change into a suitable outfit, it'll be hot there." 

Everyone dispersed back into their own rooms and changed into tank tops, t-shirts, and shorts. 

__________________________________________________________________________

All of you alighted from the bus after a 30 minute ride further into the area with plots of land for farming. 

"This is really cool, hyung, your mum seems like a really fun person to organize such a trip for us!" Chanyeol looked at the plot of land in front of him. 

"You think so huh..." Suho mumbled. 

"Suho-sshi? Here are the sweet potatos and some tomato seeds that you can plant, and also some shovels!" The owner of the plot of land passed the equipments to Suho.

He distributed them fairly and everyone started doing their job.

Standing in front of the small plot of land, you bent down to start work. "Grow grow grow~" You sang as you dug up the soil. 

Suddenly, out o

Please log in to read the full chapter