I'll be there for you

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

You got used to the days when Daehyun and the rest weren't with you. It was either EXO's practicing time, or B.A.P's, or sometimes, both of the groups had in at the same time, so you were more or less alone. 

You missed their presence in school, you would usually be surrounded by a bunch of lively boys, but now it was so boring and cold without them. Students saw you alone and mocked, "Aigoo, without oppas, she's just a loner freak in school!" You wanted to retaliate, but what they said was true, without the boys, you had no friends. 

"Guess who?" A pair of hands covered your eyes. 

You could instantly recognize the voice, "Suho oppa! Don't you have practice today?" You removed his hands and turned to face him happily. 

"I asked my boss if I could have a day off, since today is vocal practice, I'm quite confident of my voice." He smiled, "Ready for class?"

You pouted and shook your head, "I'll be lonely in class, without Youngjae oppa and Jongin..." 

"Cheer up! Let's meet during lunch okay? I'll keep you company!" Suho patted your head and beamed. 

"Neh, see you later oppa!" You waved and walked to class. 

*Today, I shall create memories that belong to you and me only.* Suho looked while you walked away and headed to class too. 

_________________________________________________________________

"Wow, the queue is so long!" Suho frowned when both of you arrived at the cafeteria. 

"It's okay, I made my own lunchbox, wanna share?" You held out a chopstick and opened the box. Inside was filled with different types of dishes of different colors. Cooking has always been a hobby of yours, you used to cook for your brother everyday, but ever since there were so many of them, you gave up cooking 11 lunchboxes a day. 

"Waaaaaa, its nice!" Suho picked up different dishes and tasted them, he gave you a thumbs up and nodded enthusiastically, "Really daebak!" 

You giggled, "I've always cooked for Chanyeol oppa, but I grew lazy. But these few days without oppas around, I made my own lunch box to relive the memories." 

"Ahh, you shoud make lunchboxes more often!" Suho showered

Please log in to read the full chapter