Don't...Can't...

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho's parents were away on a business trip, leaving him alone with a few maids in the huge mansion-like house. You wandered around his house while he was asleep. "Woahhh, there's even a ballroom!" You tilted your head upwards and saw that the ceiling looked like it was as tall as the sky and everything was decorated elegantly. 

Two maids walked passed you and whispered to one another, "Is that Young Sir's girlfriend?" The other maid shrugged. 

You overheard it and waved your hands frantically, "Ani, no, no, I'm just his friend!" You shook your head. 

They stared at you and nodded slowly, before walking away. "Just a friend." You heard one of them giggle and whisper. 

You smacked your palm against your forehead, "Now i just made things worse."

"Made what worse?" Suho walked down the stairs, the color on his cheeks returned, but he still seemed weak, occasionally coughing. You immediately ran up to him to help him down, "Oppa, you woke up? Are you feeling better?" 

He was wearing a long-sleeved knitted sweater and black long pants, his hair was all messed up, but he still looked perfect. You wondered why you never noticed it before. *Oppa looks really...pretty...* 

Your phone vibrated and you looked at the caller's ID. 

My Lovely Rabbit is calling

You answered it happily. "Daehyun oppa! How's practice today? Did you eat? Are you tired?"

"Aigoo, Eunji-yah, you're asking so many questions at once, how am I supposed to answer?" Daehyun chuckled. "Practice was fun, Yongguk hyung is buying food back, I'm not tired, practice is fun!" 

"But you managed to answer all my questions! Smart boy." You giggled, "Did you miss me?"

"Maybe." Daehyun said, you could hear the playfulness in his voice. 

"Yah, Jung Daehyun!" You pouted. 

"Of course I missed you, my baby girl. Who else would I miss?" Daehyun smiled to himself. 

You smiled in bliss, "Should I go and look for you later?"

"Yeah, practice ends at 6, I'll meet you at 6.30 near our practice room?" 

"Arraso, see you oppa! Saranghae~" You said in a sweet voice and hung up. 

All this while, Suho was looking at you, envious of Daehyun. *How I wish it could be me at the other end of the phone.*

You smiled one last time at your phone and turned to Suho. "Oh oppa, the maid cooked something for us, let's go!"  You grabbed his hand and led him to the dining room. 

The dining table was a huge one, but you chose to sit beside Suho. 

While eating, you saw that he picked out all the onions. You looked at him, "Oppa, why aren't you eating your onions?"

"I don't like onions." Suho continued picking them out. 

You shook your head, "Tsk tsk, you should'nt be so picky, come on, at least eat one." You placed an onion on his spoon. 

"Aniyaaaaaaa, I don't want it." Suho shook his head like a kid. 

You tried hard not to laugh, "Oppa, you really shouldn't act cute." 

He pouted, "Yah, I'm cute too oka

Please log in to read the full chapter