Holiday -1

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

You carried your bag filled with clothes to your doorstep. Chanyeol was already waiting for you. He was wearing his sweater and sunglasses. 

He seemed even more excited than you. "Oppa, are you that excited to go on a trip with B.A.P?" you teased. 

Chanyeol pushed his sunglasses down. "Do I look excited to go on a trip with the 6 losers?" 

You giggled. "You do look excited, you've been standing here waiting for me since 15 minutes ago!" 

"Yea right, that's because I can't wait to meet the other 11 of them, not because of the 6 losers." Chanyeol growled in his deep voice. 

You shook your head and laughed. "Yea yea. Let's go! The bus is waiting for us outside right?" 

"Yeap, let's go!" Chanyeol dragged his small luggage and walked in front of you. 

Outside your house, there was a bus that was big enough to fit 20 people. You looked up and saw Xiumin and Luhan waving at you from the window of the bus. You smiled and waved back. 

You boarded the bus and immediately scanned the bus for Daehyun. You saw a guy lying down on the seat, with a cap on his face. You slowly crept up to him and removed his cap from his face. "Surprise!" 

Daehyun opened his eye in shock. "Oh, Eunji-yah!" 

You smiled at him and took the seat beside him. "Aigoo, my oppa is so pretty with his new blond hair!" 

Daehyun smirked, "Of course!" He flipped his hair. 

You pretended to faint and both of you giggled. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

After a few hours of laughter on the bus, you've finally reached Busan. 

Excitedly, you ran down the bus. "Wheeeeeee, let's all get off the bus!"

One by one, all of them got off the bus. 

You giggled at some of them who had their bed hair from sleeping on the bus. 

You pointed at Kris and laughed, "Omo, oppa, hahaha your hair!" 

"Aish, you." Kris combed his perfect sandy blonde hair with his slim fingers. 

You smiled in bliss, *I must have save the world in my previous life to come on a holiday with 18 perfect boys.* You looked at Daehyun, *Especially this one.*

You slipped your hand into his. Daehyun looked at you and smiled. 

"Let's go!" Suho guided all of you to the resort you were staying in. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"Wahhhh, we'll be living in this resort?" You jumped up and down in joy.

Suho smiled and nodded. 

"Woah, his family must be freaking rich!" Himchan whispered into Yongguk's ear. 

"Erm, so, you six will be in that block," Suho pointed to the block at the left, "It has 3 rooms, 2 to 1 room." He gave them the keys to the room. 

"The 12 of us will share 2 rooms at the right b

Please log in to read the full chapter