Mission 1

Celebrity Romance

 

Siwon’s POV:

“Choi Siwon,” said a man’s voice.

“Yes,” I replied.

“You shall go with Han Geng to California in America as your ‘mission’. You will be dropped anywhere in that state. Your mission is to act like a normal citizen there, not your pop idol persona. Be prepared for anything. This is part of the game. You will receive hints on what obstacles you have to go through next. Good luck.”

“California?!?!”

I was so shocked. First of all, I didn’t know where the heck California was…or maybe I do. Acting like a normal person there is fine except how am I going to understand English?! All those Americans speak only English! This is not going to help me! I’m Korean for cryin’ out loud! Han Geng is good in English! He should be able to help me…

 “Ouch! What are you doing?” I shouted.

I was in an airplane, or jet, for some apparent reason, and not in my bed. People are putting clothes on me, and I don’t know why!

“Dang-it!” I cursed.

This must be part of this! Dae-Hyun did not mention this happening! Wait, where was Han Geng?! I frantically tried looking around to see where he was. Han Geng was in the exact position as I was—tousled to the ground and getting changed somehow.

“We are about to land in 5 minutes,” a voice said on an intercom.

“Alright,” said the people who were strangling us. “We’re done for now. Enjoy the rest of the game!” they laughed haughtily.

Man, I’m gonna get them back when I return to Korea. Suddenly, I was blindfolded as the plane-or jet, was landing.

 Once it landed somewhere, I guess, I heard a door open, and was pushed outside. Then my blindfold was taken off and I was struck by bright light, and something wet—rain.

“Han Geng?” I called out.

I, Choi Siwon, was deliberately abandoned by Dae-Hyun, and maybe Han Geng… But Han Geng wouldn’t do that to me right? Unless…Dae-Hyun dropped him off somewhere else? That’s it! But first things first. Check out what I have with me. Alright. I have a cell phone. A paper with some Korean/Japanese translations to English or whatever that is, and a hundred dollar bill in American money. Wow. Isn’t that nice.