Badminton

My Star,My Love
Since Jaejoong said he’s good at badminton, (in All About TVXQ season 3) he’s going to teach you here. LoL.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were tidying Jaejoong’s room one day and saw his badminton rackets, “Oh Jaejoong oppa, do you play badminton?” you shouted out.
“Huh? Oh yeah, I’d been learning badminton for a few years,” he suddenly popped his head in.
“Oh, I wish I know how to play badminton,” you pouted.
“I can teach you if you want to learn, ~~~~~~~ -ah. Do you want to try it tomorrow?” he asked.
“YES!!” you eagerly nodded.

-Next morning-
“Jaejoong oppa, wake up!” you rushed into his room, “let’s go to play badmin---
Then you realized that he was ONLY wearing his shorts, “Omo!” you instantly covered your eyes with your hands.
“Argh , ~~~~~~~ -ah, I’m changing! Knock the door before you come in, okay?” he blushed in embarrassment.
“I’ll…I’ll wait for you outside,” you quickly got out and closed the door.
* Omo! * you leaned on Jaejoong’s door, burying your face in your palms, * What am I doing? Why is my heart beating so fast? *

After a while, Jaejoong brought the rackets and stuffs to his car and said to you, “Ready to go, ~~~~~~~ -ah?” he smiled uneasily.
“Yeah, sure,” you got into the car without looking at him. * God! It’s so embarrassed right now! *
The two of you was in awkward silence but both of you didn’t know what to say.
You were about to press the button for some music but Jaejoong also planned to do that and your fingers instantly touched. You felt as if there was a strong electric current and you quickly shirked. * What’s happening to me lately? *
You finally arrived and you thought that things could not be like this any longer. You tried hard to act normal, “Oppa, can we start now?”
Jaejoong was so surprised by your sudden change of tone, but he was also pleased that you two were no longer in that awkward situation, “Sure!” he quickly gave you a racket and started to teach you patiently.
After a while, when you were able to handle it, you started to play the game with Jaejoong. He slowly served the ball to you and you played quite well throughout the game. Suddenly, however, you jumped up to hit the ball and you accidentally sprained you ankle when landing.
“Ow,” you painfully screamed and sat on the floor.
“~~~~~~~ -ah! Are you hurt?” Jaejoong rushed to you and asked in concern.
“I guess so…ARGH! That hurts oppa,” tears were filling your eyes when Jaejoong examined your injury and touched your ankle.
“It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have brought you here,” Jaejoong was so guilty that he kept on blaming himself.
“No, oppa, don’t blame yourself. I’m always clumsy,” you smiled encouragingly.
“Come on, let’s go home now,” Before you could react, Jaejoong swiftly carried you in bridal style.
“Oppa, I can walk---
“Hush, I don’t want to worsen your injury.” * My heart breaks when I see you getting hurt, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *
Jaejoong carried you back home and laid you on the coach, “I’ll get the first-aid kit. Wait here.”
“I can’t go anywhere, remember?” you pointed at your ankle and joked.
“You’re just too optimistic, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he lightly chuckled. Coming back with the first-aid kit, Jaejoong treated your sprained ankle carefully.
“Ah!” you winced.
“Oh, I’m sorry, ~~~~~~~ -ah. Tell me if it hurts, okay?” Jaejoong gave you a concerned look and then treated your ankle more delicately.
“Done!” Jaejoong gently patted your head.
“Thanks, oppa. I don’t know what would happen if you’re not with me,” you said with gratitude, “But can you help me up? I can’t walk now.”
“At your service, princess,” he carried you in bridal style again and brought you back to your room. He laid you on bed and tucked you in, “Good night, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Jaejoong gently brushed away your bangs.
“Night, Jaejoong oppa,” you smiled sweetly.
Then, Jaejoong gave you an unexpected kiss on your forehead and left, leaving you in bewilderment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this chappie.
Comments are loved!
I’ll be back soon!

**princess**:LoL. Hope you did well in your exams! Thanks for supporting.
Sze Ngar: Thanks, hope you like this chappie too!
Wing: LOL, no, I love Yunho FOREVER.XD Though I like Jaejoong more and more now.LoL.
Kat_18: I want that too! LoL
nana: Glad that you like it! Thanks.
ACboxer: Thanks!