Hang Out

My Star,My Love
It had been a while and you were on you holiday again. (XD, wonder which school you’re in. Always having holidays.)
“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah, what should we do now?” You and Jaejoong were sitting on the coach watching TV.
“Dunno,” you lazily placed your head on his shoulder, which nearly gave him a heart attack.
“Wha…what! It’s your holiday. Let’s hang out,” he jumped up from his seat and calmed himself down, “I’ll go and get changed. You should get prepared too, ~~~~~~~ -ah.”
You looked at him puzzled, wondering why he suddenly reacted in that way. “Okay,” you shrugged.

Since Jaejoong’s disappearance, SM tried not to let the public know about it and DBSK had attended less functions. As a result, people usually didn’t recognize Jaejoong now. But just to be safe, he still wore a cap and kept himself as low profile as he could.

The two of you went into a shopping mall.
“It’s been a long time since I came here last time,” you said as you looked at some new shops that were opened recently.
“It’s been YEARS that I can finally walk into a shopping mall without people screaming and staring at me,” Jaejoong chuckled.
“Oh, right. That must be bad. I can’t imagine not going into a shopping centre for years,” you lightly tugged his arms.
“At least I’ve run away. So I can enjoy hanging out now.” * And most importantly, to be with you, ~~~~~~~ -ah. * He silently thought.
Suddenly, you spotted a jacket which you really liked, “Oppa, can I take a look at that?” you pointed at the shop.
“Sure, let’s go in.”
You tried it on and asked, “How was it, oppa?”
“Everything’s good on you, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he dazzlingly smiled.
You blushed slightly. Then you took a look at the price and it was outrageously expensive. Although you came from a rich family, you decided not to buy it, “Come on, oppa, let’s go.”
“I thought you like that jacket,” he looked at you in surprise.
“But it’s not worth it,” you whispered to him since you were still in the shop.
* She’s so cute, * Jaejoong took out his credit card and gave it to the sales, “I’ll have that.”
“But oppa…”
“No buts. Since you’re a good girl, I’m giving you a prize,” he took the bag containing your new jacket and handed it to you, “Here, you deserve it.”
“Thanks, oppa,” since you knew it costed Jaejoong a lot, you were quite guilty about it.
You two went on walking and you saw a silver necklace in a shop. * That’s nice, * you decided to buy it for Jaejoong.
You dragged Jaejoong towards the boutique and asked the shopkeeper, “Can I have a look at that please.”
* Does ~~~~~~~ -ah like this kind of boyish necklace? * He thought.
“I’ll have this. Thank you,” you quickly paid for it after you had examined it.
“Oppa, this looks good on you. Here,” you stood on your tiptoe and clasped it on Jaejoong’s neck.
Jaejoong’s eyes widened, * She bought this for me? *
Seeing this, the shopkeeper thought that you two were couple and quickly added, “Oh! This is actually a couple necklace and this is for girls,” she handed it to you.
“Oh, but we are not---”
“Let’s have a look. Oh, I think it’s nice on you ~~~~~~~ -ah. I’ll have this,” Jaejoong quickly said.
“Here,” this time, Jaejoong clasped it on your neck.
“Er…thanks.” * I owe him even more now, * you thought. * Guess that it’s fine for us to wear couple necklace even though we’re not couple. After all we’re best friends. *

After a while, you guys walked to a plaza and suddenly you spotted an ice-cream store. “Oh, ice-cream!” you squealed. And without realizing, you grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and rushed to the store.
“You love ice-cream?” he asked.
“YES! It’s my favourite!” you said as if you were an excited child, “My treat. What flavor do you want?”
“Chocolate,” whenever Jaejoong looked at you, he just wanted to smile. * God, she’s so cute! *
“Okay. One chocolate and one strawberry please. Thank you.” You handed Jaejoong his chocolate ice-cream and you started eating your strawberry ice-cream.
“Yummy!” you your lips. You two sat on a bench and enjoyed your ice-creams.
“Oppa, do you want some?” you handed Jaejoong your ice-cream.
“Sure. You want a try?” he gave his to you in exchange.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! And comments please~

KibumLovesLyn: LOL!!!
maryfanfics: Thanks for your support!
Wing: I’ll finish this first before I start a new fanfic. But I already have some ideas in mind so hopefully you don’t have to wait too long. XD. Anyway, thanks for supporting!
oreoxlove: I love Yunho the most in DBSK but now I’m starting to fall for Jaejoong. LoL.
Sze Ngar: Thanks. It’s not really fast coz “you are too obtuse to find out your feelings”, but anyway, the following chapies will be quite sweet. :)
tasya: Thanks so much! I’ll be back soon!