Boyfriend?!

My Star,My Love

Since you were a college student, you were going back to school after the holiday.
“Jaejoong oppa, I’m leaving now,” you hurried down the stairs looking at your watch.
“Hey, what about your breakfast, ~~~~~~~ -ah?” Jaejoong was just about to put your omelet onto the plate.
“I’m running out of time now---”
“No, you come back here ~~~~~~~ -ah, finish your breakfast and I’ll drive you to school,” Jaejoong pulled you back and forced you to sit on the chair, “eat up.”
“Okay,” you quickly finished up your food.

-On the way to school-
“Thanks oppa. I thought I was going to be late on the first day,” you said gratefully.
“No problem. Besides, I think you’ll be a bit earlier when you arrived. Just calm down, alright?” Jaejoong gazed at you and then quickly focused back onto the road.
“Hmm, you must be boring when I’m at school. So what are you going to do, oppa?” you casually asked.
“Em…maybe I’ll meet DBSK. You know. I haven’t seen them for months.”
“Oh, so you’ll see Yunho too?” suddenly your eyes brightened up. * I really hope that I could meet him. Plus Jaejoong oppa is his good friend so maybe we’ll become friends too. *
Just then, you arrived at the entrance of your school. “Go now. Call me when you’ve finished, I’ll pick you up.” Jaejoong flashed a smile and winked at you. But inside, he was hurt by your words.
“Okay then, bye oppa,” you got out and waved while Jaejoong drove off.
“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” your good friend Hee Yeong patted your shoulder, “Who’s that handsome guy in the car, your boyfriend?”
“Huh? No, he’s just my friend. Why do you say that anyways?” you raised you eyebrow and looked at Hee Yeong.
“Nothing,” she shrugged, “Just that it seems like you two are really close,” she smirked.
“We’re close too. Does that mean that we’re together?” you tugged her arm and said playfully.
“Aish, you’re so dumb,” Hee Yeong rolled her eyes, “Seriously, ~~~~~~~ -ah, do you think you would feel it if you’re in love with a guy?”
“Of course! I know I love Yunho,” you said innocently.
“Yah! It’s different! Plus that guy, whoever he is, does mean something to you right? If he’s close enough to drive you to school.” Hee Yeong impatiently said.
“Told you, he’s just a good friend of mine, that’s all!”
“Ha! We’ll see! I say you’re in love with him. Let’s wait for a few months and tell me that he’s JUST your friend, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” she said.
* Weird. Jaejoong oppa and I are just good friends. Why would Hee Yeong-ah think in this way? * you silently thought. During lessons, you tried hard to concentrate on your teacher’s lecture but the question kept on coming back to you.
While you were waiting for your lunch, Hee Yeong walked to you with her tray, “Thinking about the question that I gave you?”
“No,” you shook your head, hoping that the thought would also leave you.
“Ha, I know you girl. Sure you have a crush on him,” Hee Yeong laughed.

Jaejoong was on his way to pick you up. * Why ~~~~~~~ -ah, why do you care for Yunho more than me? You don’t even know him. * He was thinking about what you had said previously.
“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, are you done?” Jaejoong called you.
“Hi oppa, I’m coming.”
You saw his car and ran forward, “Jaejoong oppa, you’re early!”
“Come on, let’s go home,” he flashed a dazzling smile.
On the way back home, you frequently glanced at Jaejoong and thought about what Hee Yeong had said earlier. * Do I like him as a guy but not as a friend? *
Suddenly Jaejoong looked at you affectionately, “What’s wrong?”
“N…nothing,” you slightly blushed and quickly looked out of the window so he couldn’t see your face turning crimson.
* Hee Yeong-ah must be wrong. That’s just impossible. Jaejoong oppa and I are just friends. *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ll be back soon!

Sze Ngar:LoL Don’t worry, I’ll still update even school’s killing me.
ACboxer: Thanks again!!
KibumLovesLyn:Thanks! Hope you like this too! ^^
Janice <3 SuJu: LoL, don’t get a heart attack now, you got story to read! xD