Runaway

My Star,My Love
(WARNING: THERE ARE SOME STRONG LANGUAGE USED)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DBSK & SM Lee were in the meeting room.
“YAH! I’m tired of this!” Jaejoong shouted.
“Well, I don’t care! No matter what, you have to take these jobs and make money!” SM roared back. Furious, he walked away and shut the door with a loud ‘bang’.
“Huh, make money? For you? You er,” Jaejoong shouted back bitterly.
“Hyung, I think you better listen to him,” said Changmin, “Before he gets someone to beat you up.”
“NO WAY!!” shouted Jaejoong, “I’m sick of him!”

Late at night, DBSK went back to their apartment.
-Jaejoong’s POV-
* I better get out of here, or else I will be working to death! *
“Oh my God! It’s already 3 in the morning!” Junsu yawned while looking at his watch.
“Let’s take a rest. We have to wake up early tomorrow…oops! I mean today,” Yunho walked to his room, “Night guys!”
Jaejoong waited until everyone was back in their rooms and he secretly packed his belongings and left.

-The next morning-
Junsu came out from his room rubbing his eyes. Suddenly, he eyed a letter on the dining table. Out of curiosity, he instantly took a look of it. After reading the first few lines, he quickly went to the rooms of the rest of DBSK.
“Hyungs, wake up! Jaejoong hyung’s gone!” he screamed anxiously.
“Wha…what?! Jaejoong hyung’s gone? Why?” Yoochun was totally awake now after hearing the news.
“He didn’t say,” Junsu was trying to explain, “He just left this on the table and------
“Give me the letter,” Yunho snatched from Junsu’s hand and read it out, “Sorry guys, but I gotta get the hell out of here ‘cause I have had enough of SM’s s. I’ll try to contact you once I’m settled. You’re always hyung’s best friends…”
Everybody was in silence.
Suddenly, Changmin asked, “Should we tell SM? ‘cause DBSK is missing a member right now.”
“But hyung doesn’t want to come back! If we tell him, he’s gonna track hyung down,” Yoochun pointed out.
They all sighed.
“Right,” Yunho hid the letter, “So we’ll say nothing about this if SM asks.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, this chapter is quite boring. This is just like giving you the background :P
I’ll post two chapters together since I’ll be quite busy this week.
Promise that I’ll be back soon!
Comments replied on chapter 2!