Lost & Found

My Star,My Love
You went to the shopping mall where you and Jaejoong had your first date.
“Jaejoong oppa, where are you?” you whispered to yourself while you searched every shop in every floor like mad.
Then you went to the plaza where you two had ice-creams. You sat on the same bench, thinking of the sweet time that you had with Jaejoong, * Oppa, how would I not realize my love for you? I was already in love with you before I even notice it. Aish, I’m such a pabo. * You let out a laugh but tears kept streaming down your cheeks.
You quickly left and went to Jaejoong’s favorite cafe, where you first met the rest of DBSK, you also went to the badminton court but Jaejoong was nowhere in sight, “Damn! Where else can he be?” you hushed to yourself. You were exhausted after looking for him for the whole day but you didn’t care.
Again you hopped onto your motorcycle and hurried to the amusement park.
* Please be there oppa… * you thought as you sped up to 200km/h. However. When you arrived, the park was already closed.
“Excuse me, are you sure that everybody has left the park?” you quickly asked once you saw a staff.
“Yes miss. We double-check it every day before we close the park,” he confirmed.
“Oh, thanks,” you disappointedly sighed and drove away.
“YAH!! Where are you Kim Jaejoong!” you shouted in frustration and then you started to cry.
* Wait, * you suddenly remembered that you had left out a place, * Last time when I was stressed, oppa brought me to the beach. * you started the engine and headed to the beach.

Jaejoong was sitting on the shore. Since it was already dark, everyone was gone. He closed his eyes thinking of the time when you were playing and splashing with him, * It’s really my best time when I was with you, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * he felt his eyes moisted and he swallowed hard.

“JAEJOONG OPPA!!!!” he heard a familiar voice shouting behind him.
He turned around and saw you, * Am I dreaming? God, I miss her too much. I must be having illusions. *
“~~~~~~~ -ah-
Before Jaejoong could finish his sentence, you had already run towards him and tightly hugged him.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, is it really you? Am I dreaming?” he asked as he pulled you closer.
“Jaejoong oppa, I miss you,” your tears streaming down your face, “ I thought I wouldn’t find you.”
Jaejoong wiped away your tears with his thumbs, “How do you know I’m here---
Suddenly you threw your arms around his neck and shut him up by kissing him. Jaejoong was shocked by your sudden action. Nonetheless he happily kissed you back. After a while, you drew back, “I love you, Jaejoong oppa.”
“Did you say you love me just now?” Jaejoong blinked, still didn’t believe what he had just heard.
You shyly nodded.
He leaned in and kissed you again, this time more passionately.
Some time later, you and Jaejoong sat along the beach. Jaejoong’s arm was around your waist while you rested your head on his shoulder.
“~~~~~~~ -ah,” he suddenly said, “I thought you would choose Yunho over me.”
“But I choose you, oppa,” you sweetly smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek, “I’ve told you, loving a friend is different from loving an idol…I mean BOYFRIEND,” you quickly added, emphasizing the word ‘boy’.
Jaejoong seemed to be pleased with your answer, “So, I’m your boyfriend now?” he softly gazed at you, brushing your bangs away from your eyes and caressed your face to kiss you again.
“One more problem, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Jaejoong said as he pulled away from the kiss, “I didn’t drive here.”
“Don’t worry,” you smiled, “We’ll just take my motorcycle, then we go and pick up your things and go back home.”
“Just like the day when we first met,” Jaejoong’s hand intertwined with yours as you two walked towards your motorcycle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry guys, I think the story will soon come to an end because I’ll be having my finals soon. ><
But please comment, okay?
Also, I’m writing a new fanfic and I already have a few chapters done. But the problem is: WINGLIN DOESN’T LET ME TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! ARGH!!!!! I’ll try again but if it’s still not working, then I might post it on asianfanfics.com

aree_cassiopeia: Yay! I love new readers!! Thanks!
**princess**: Yeah, luckily you found Jae!
KibumLovesLyn: Haha, me too! LoL
killerwolf101: I’ll try xP Yeah, totally agree with you!
Wing: Sadly, yeah. Coz I don’t want to keep you waiting so I’ll finish this before finals. But I’m working on a new one and I hope it’ll be better than this one!
chulie<3: Haha, there you go! Hope you like it!!
Kat_18: Yeah! Jae’s here! Hope you like it!
Annaomモアンナ: Your comments make me lmfao, LITERALLY!! LoL! Thanks!!