-Final-

My Star,My Love
So this is the last chapter, hope you guys like it! And I’ll post my next fanfic on asianfanfics.com some times later(After my finals maybe)
Anyway, enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You and Jaejoong rode on your motorcycle, but this time he was the one driving instead of you.
Your arms clasped around Jaejoong’s waist and tightly hugged him from the back with your head rested on his back, while Jaejoong’s lips curled into a smile. * YES!!! ~~~~~~~ -ah is now MY girl!! *

When you and Jaejoong arrived home, you suddenly remembered that Yunho was staying in your place, * ! Jaejoong oppa is going to be jealous if he finds out that Yunho oppa has stayed here when he’s gone. What should I do? * you panicked.
You cautiously walked in, but Jaejoong didn’t notice a thing as he was too happy because of your confession.
“Jaejoong oppa, let me help you to put your stuff back to your room,” you took his suitcase.
“No.” Jaejoong grabbed your wrist, “It’s heavy. Let me take it.”
“But…” but Jaejoong already took it and headed to his room.
You worriedly rushed up and walked in front of him, “ I’ll open the door,” you faked a smile.

You quickly opened the door, and surprisingly you saw…nothing.
Everything was in the right place, just as the day when Jaejoong left. And there was no sign the Yunho had stayed before. * Phew, that was close, * you silently thought.
“Mmm, I’ll go and get change now. Take your time, oppa,” you smiled at Jaejoong and then left.
Back in your room, you found a letter on your desk. You opened it and read:
~~~~~~~ -ah, now that I know you love Jaejoong, I feel hurt every time I think of you. But don’t feel bad about it. It will heal as time passes. Guess that there’s no point for me to stay here (don’t want to interrupt you two :P), so I’m going back to DBSK, after all I am the leader and I gotta look after them. Anyway, promise me that we’re still good friends, araso? I wish the two of you happily ever after. But warn Jaejoong that if he makes you sad, I’ll come back. Just kidding XD. Yunho.
Your eyes were a bit moisted when you knew that Yunho had left. But you also felt relieved as you wouldn’t have to deal with two guys. * Sorry, Yunho oppa, I just can’t love you. But you’re always my best friend, * you lightly chuckled.
“Hey babe,” Jaejoong suddenly popped in and made you jumped slightly, “What’s wrong? Are you hiding something?” he joked.
You instinctively put down the letter but Jaejoong noticed it, “What are you doing just now?” he started to get suspicious.
“Nothing, oppa. It’s just Yunho oppa saying that he’s going back to DBSK,” you sat down on your bed.
“So he gives up? That means he doesn’t love you as much,” Jaejoong teased as he sat down next to you.
“You’re so childish, oppa. He gave up because I told him that I love you, okay?” you chuckled.
Jaejoong’s face slightly reddened and he felt butterflies formed in his stomach.
“You just don’t know how much I love you, oppa,” you intertwined your hand with his and sweetly smiled.
“Well, I know that I love you more, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he affectionately gazed at you and planted a kiss on your lips.

-A few months later-
“Oppa, where are we going now?” you asked as Jaejoong pushed you into his car and he started driving.
“Shh, you’ll find out later, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he slyly smiled and continued driving.
“Aish! Why are you always like that,” you whined and looked out of the window.
Jaejoong parked his car and opened the door for you, “ Close your eyes babe, don’t peek,” he then covered your eyes with his hand.
“But oppa, I can’t see where I’m going!” you nearly tripped and fell while Jaejoong swiftly grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him while his another hand still covering your eyes, “Don’t worry. I’m right behind you,”
He lead you to walk for a while, “Okay, we’re here,” he said.
You could feel the mild breeze blowing and you could hear the sound of the waves. Jaejoong slowly put down his hands, revealing the scene of the beach.
“Why are we here, oppa?” you turned around to face him and smiled curiously.
“We have a lot of memories here,” Jaejoong shrugged, “I think it’s special.”
“And I want us to have another special memories here,” he continue.
“Huh?” you looked at him dumbfounded.
Suddenly, Jaejoong knelt down in front of you and took out a small velvet box from his pocket. He opened it and revealed a diamond ring, “~~~~~~~ -ah, will you marry me?”
You eyes were filled with tears of joy and you happily nodded, “Yes, Jaejoong oppa.”
Jaejoong slipped the ring onto your ring finger, “Do you like it, Mrs. Kim?”
You threw your arms around his neck and softly kissed his cheek, “You know what, I don’t care if you were a star. Jaejoong oppa, you are my one and only love. Saranghae.”
“I love you too, ~~~~~~~ -ah. Forever and ever,” Jaejoong smiled and leaned it to give you a passionate kiss.

-THE END-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like the ending!
Thank you everyone who has supported me! I love you all!!
I hope you will support my next fanfic too, it’s a Yunho & YOU & Changmin fic.
I’ll post the link here afterwards, so PLEASE SUPPORT!!!

aree_cassiopeia: Thanks again! This is the last chappie:( but hope you’ll like it!
**princess**: Yeah, and it’s happily ever after! LoL
Janice <3 SuJu: Thanks! Hope you like the ending!
KibumLovesLyn: Yeah! Thanks, and good luck to yours too!:)
killerwolf101: Yunho is really good so he won’t steal her XD. And hope you like the ending!
Kat_18: Yay! Here, hope you like it!
Annaomモアンナ: No, I won’t let him LOL
Andar: Thanks so much! But yeah, it’s the end now :( Still, hope you like it ^^
chilie<3: Thanks!! Here’s another chappie, but it’s final now. LOL

THANKS EVERY ONE WHO HAS COMMENTED!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT FANFIC TOO!!!
KAMSAHAMNIDA! *bow*