Birthday

My Star,My Love
Hi guys! Since today is my birthday I’ve decided to write this chapter. I try to make this chappie longer XD. Enjoy~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since then, you and DBSK became close friends (jealous~XD), but you were still the closest with Jaejoong. They always came around to your home now, as they had fewer jobs because of Jaejoong’s leave. Although you still felt nervous every time you faced Yunho, you managed to act normal and treated him just as you treated the rest of them.

You were at school having lectures while Jaejoong secretly called a meeting.
“Sup, hyung,” Yoochun greeted as DBSK went into your house.
“Hey guys,” Jaejoong started once they were settled, “I need your help. ~~~~~~~ -ah’s birthday is on this Saturday, and it’s only two days from now. Her parents are still travelling so we should celebrate with her, right? I want to give her the most unforgettable birthday she has ever had and we better start to prepare.”
“That’s great! I love parties!” Junsu squeaked.
“Then we better go and buy presents for her now,” said Yunho.
“Right, you guys go to buy presents first. I’ll get some ingredients for the birthday cake and snacks,” Jaejoong quickly grabbed his wallet.
“I go with you, hyung,” Changmin’s eyes sparkled once the word ‘food’ was mentioned.
“Then I’ll buy materials for decorating the house,” Yoochun offered.
“Thanks for helping, guys,” Jaejoong said gratefully.
“No problem! ~~~~~~~ -ah is also our good friend, right?” Junsu grinned.

Finally, the big day had come.
You didn’t know that DBSK had prepared a party for you.
“Jaejoong oppa, I’ll go back to school for a while,” you shouted out.
“Alright, see you later,” Jaejoong called out and quickly phoned DBSK, “ ~~~~~~~ -ah’s gone now. Come quickly.”
They came in a few minutes and started decorating the house while Jaejoong was baking your favorite cheese cake. He also prepared some snacks for all of you.
“Yah, Changmin-ah, stop eating the snacks! Or ~~~~~~~ -ah will have nothing to eat!” Jaejoong shouted to Changmin.
“Fine. Last one,” Changmin quickly grabbed one and popped it into his mouth.
“Aish,” Jaejoong looked at his watch, “~~~~~~~ -ah is about to leave school now. Yunho-ah, can you go and pick her up?”
“Sure,” Yunho grabbed the key and went out while the rest kept on preparing.

You were about to leave school. As you walked to the main entrance, you saw Jaejoong’s car. * Is Jaejoong oppa here to pick me up? *
But as you got closer, you saw Yunho instead.
“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho greeted you, “Let’s go home.”
“Hi Yunho oppa,” you sweetly smiled as you got into the car.
Yunho suddenly felt his heart beating faster. * What’s wrong with me? Right, just that ~~~~~~~ -ah looks like my ex-girlfriend, that’s all. Oh, but ~~~~~~~ -ah smiles exactly like her! Gosh, how can someone be so alike? *
“Yunho oppa, are you okay?” you looked at him with your big eyes, “Is there something bothering you?”
Yunho couldn’t manage to have eye contact with you. He felt that his cheeks were heated.
Some time later, you finally arrived home.
Yunho opened the door for you. “Thank you,” you beamed as you stepped out of the car.
Yunho’s heart fluttered when he saw you smile. * Damn, what’s wrong with me lately? *
“~~~~~~~ -ah, let’s go in,” Yunho ushered you to the door and pressed the bell.
As soon as the door was opened, you heard a loud roar, “Happy birthday, ~~~~~~~ -ah!”
You saw DBSK warmly welcomed you, “Omo, how do you know today’s my birthday, oppas?” your eyes filled with tears of joy.
“Aish, ~~~~~~~ -ah, don’t cry. It’s your birthday,” Junsu said.
* I really want to hold her in my arms now, * Jaejoong and Yunho thought at the same time.
“Come on, ~~~~~~~ -ah, don’t just stand there. Let’s have your birthday cake,” Changmin patted your head and dragged you to the dining room eagerly.
“Do you think of other things other than food?” you let out a laugh.
Right then, Yoochun brought out the birthday cake and DBSK sang the birthday song to you in chorus. Your eyes were once again filled with tears, “You sang beautifully, oppas. This is the best birthday I have ever had. I wish that appa and omma were here too,” you quietly added.
Jaejoong heard it and gave you a tight hug, “They maybe back soon, ~~~~~~~ -ah.” Seeing this scene, Yunho was fumed suddenly.
“Why don’t we give our presents to our birthday girl now,” Yunho said deliberately, wanting to separate you and Jaejoong.
“Yeah,” you quickly broke away from Jaejoong’s arms.
DBSK took out the presents and you opened them one by one.
Changmin gave you a limited edition T-shirt, “Thanks Changmin oppa. This is the coolest T-shirt I’ve ever had.”
Junsu bought you a handbag, “Junsu oppa, I love it! Thanks.”
Yoochun gave you a delicate key chain that was made of crystal, “Oh, it’s so beautiful! Thank you, Yoochun oppa!”
You beamed and hugged each of them.
Then, it was Yunho’s turn, “~~~~~~~ -ah, hope you’ll like it,” he softly gazed at you and handed you the present. It was a charm bracelet.
“It’s gorgeous. Thanks, Yunho oppa!” you smiled and hugged him.
Jaejoong was burning with anger and he quickly took out his gift, “~~~~~~~ -ah, this is for you.”
You opened the box and found a ring carved with ‘My Angel ~~~~~~~’ on the inside. “Thanks, Jaejoong op---
Jaejoong tightly hugged you before you could finish your sentence. Then he held your hand and slipped the ring onto your finger, “Happy birthday,” he whispered into your ear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! Please comment!!
And happy Easter!!

**princess**: Hope you like this! I feel sorry for Jae oppa too :(
Sze Ngar: LoL, thanks. I’ll try to update more, but my poster is still not ready yet :( And tonnes of homework drowning me><
lilyunho: THANKS!! I’ll try to write more :P
KibumLovesLyn: Yeah, finally XD
Kat_18: LoL, hope you like this!