Yunho's Feelings

My Star,My Love
Back in Jaejoong’s room, he was lying on his bed, * Aish! What have I done just now? ~~~~~~~ -ah is definitely going to hate me! * He covered his face with his hands.

The next day, Jaejoong went out early so as to avoid you. He went to Yunho’s place and seek for help. He told Yunho his feelings towards you and the situation he was in.
“Hyung, I thought you said that you and ~~~~~~~ -ah are just friends,” Yunho frowned as he took a sip of his coffee. * . I don't want to be in love with the same girl as my best friend, but I’m certainly not gonna give up. *
“Well I have a crush on her for a long time. Just that she would never figure it out if I didn’t tell her. Aish, she’s so obtuse,” Jaejoong whined.
“So what are you going to do now?” Yunho suddenly asked.
“Yah, I don't know how to face her again after my confession,” Jaejoong buried his face into his palms and sighed. But he didn't tell Yunho about his kissing you that night.
“Hyung, I have something to tell you too,” Yunho solemnly said to Jaejoong suddenly.
“What?” Jaejoong looked up.
“I…I,” Yunho scratched the back of his head and sighed, “I’m also in love with ~~~~~~~ -ah.”
“Huh?” Jaejoong couldn’t believe his ears. He just stared at Yunho in shock, “Are you serious?”
“Sorry,” Yunho looked away.
“Maybe I should go now,” Jaejoong said uneasily and left.

-Jaejoong’s POV-
“What?! Yunho is also in love with ~~~~~~~ -ah? How could he betray me?” he said to himself in disbelief.
* ~~~~~~~ -ah likes Yunho a lot and now he is in love with her. I simply don't have the confidence now. If ~~~~~~~ -ah knows, I bet she’ll leave me and go to Yunho. After all I’m just a friend to her, * he desperately sighed, * ~~~~~~~ -ah might be happier if she’s with Yunho. * The thought angered him but at the same time hurt him deeply. His heart ached every time he thought about you.

Meanwhile Yunho went to see you. * Even though they have been living together for a long time, ~~~~~~~ -ah may not love hyung as a guy. Maybe I still have a chance. *
“Hi, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he greeted you, “Are you alright? You seem…puzzled.”
“I’m just a bit…confused,” you tried to avoid talking about this topic.
“About what?” Yunho slyly asked.
* Does Yunho oppa know? But it just happened yesterday. How come he seems to know everything? * you raised an eyebrow.
“Nothing,” you lied. “Just that I’ve been thinking recently.”
“Boys?” Yunho gave you that I-know-what-you-are-thinking look.
Once you’d heard what Yunho said, you slightly stiffened.
“So?” he asked again.
“Well, sort of,” you hesitated, “Aish, I just don't know!”
“Yunho oppa, have you ever been in love with a girl who doesn't know about your feelings?” you suddenly asked.
“I’m always in that situation,” he casually answered. * In fact, I am NOW facing that situation. And you are the one making me like that, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * he silently chuckled.
“So did the girl find out later? How did she react?” you impatiently asked, hoping to get an answer that could save you from your situation.
“What do you think?” Yunho passed it back to you, “My advice is, be aware of others’ feelings.” * And hopefully, you will discover my feelings towards you, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An update finally! Sorry I just have a lot of homework recently but I have more time now! So hopefully I can update more! ^^
Comments please!!!

**princess**: Don’t worry, she’ll figure out very soon!
guiwang_4ever: LoL! You’re right! XP
killerwolf101: Very soon! I won't keep you waiting for long!
KibumLovesLyn: It sounds good to me too! LoL It’s okay, or do you want me to give you 2 replies? LoL just kidding!
Kat_18: Yeah, sorry. Hehe, I’ll try to update more!
Annaomモアンナ: Yeah!!
Hayley <3: Haha, yeah. Sounds great to me too! Thanks.
ACboxer: Sadly, yeah. But you still have 2 hotties! LoL!