Accident

My Star,My Love
It had been a while after your birthday and you had to go back to school again.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, are you ready? We better go now or you’ll be late,” Jaejoong was waiting for you at the front door.
“Coming,” you rushed down from the your room.
Jaejoong opened the door for you while you stepped into his car. “~~~~~~~ -ah, can you go home by yourself today ‘cause I have things to do, sorry,” as Jaejoong took your hand while his other hand driving on the wheel, you felt your cheeks heated and your pulse beating faster and faster.
“N…no problem, oppa,” you gave him a warm smile which instantly melted Jaejoong’s heart.

-After school-
When you arrived home later in the afternoon, you heard noises coming from your house, * Someone is in my house?! Oh no, is it a burglar? *
You tightly gripped your cell phone in case something went wrong and you quietly opened the door.
“Yunho oppa!!” you shouted in relief but also a sense of anger, “How did you come in? You’ve scared me!”
“No, YOU have scared me, ~~~~~~~ -ah. Don’t shout behind my back!” Yunho said.
“You haven’t answered me yet. How did you get in?” you raised an eyebrow.
He shrugged, “The spare key’s just under the mat. I saw Jaejoong used it.”
“So why are you here?” you asked as you took a seat next to him on the coach.
“Just wanna see you,” Yunho casually put his arms around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him and gently rested his head onto yours.
The sudden touch turned your face as red as a tomato and nearly gave you a heart attack. Both of you stayed in this position in awkward silence. * Why is Yunho oppa acting so weird lately? * You looked up and saw him seemingly at ease, * And how can he be so calm? *
“Why are you staring at me?” Yunho teased, “Am I that good looking?”
“Yah…” just when you were thinking how to answer him, the phone suddenly rang. * Saved! *
-On the line-
“Yeoboseyo,” you said.
“Is this Lee Jung Hee’s family?”
“Yes, I’m his daughter.”
“I’m very sorry to tell you that Mr. and Mrs. Lee were killed in a car accident in Paris. Their bodies have already been sent back to Seoul. Please come and identify their bodies in the following three days…”
Tears streamed down to your cheeks and filled your eyes which blurred your vision.
“Miss Lee? Miss Lee?”
“Yes, I’m here. Araso, I’ll go tomorrow,” you tried hard to control yourself.
“What’s wrong?” Yunho panicked as he saw you cried.
“Appa and omma…died. They’re gone…forever,” you breathed heavily while you spoke.
* Oh no! * Yunho quickly got up and hugged you tightly. You buried your head into his chest and sobbed. He gently your hair, rocking you back and forth.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, please don’t cry. Your parents will not want to see you in tears,” he pulled you closer, “I’m here for you, ~~~~~~~ -ah.”
Right then, Jaejoong was back and he was just going to open the door. But he caught a glimpse of you and Yunho hugging each other through the window. He was fumed instantly, * So you two are in love with each other, huh? *
He ran back to his car and drove onto the highway at 200km/h.
A few hours later Jaejoong finally went back to your house. He was still angry and he shut the door loudly when he came in which made you jump.
“Oh, Jaejoong oppa, you’re back,” you weakly smiled.
Once Jaejoong saw your red and puffy eyes, he knew that you had cried. He anger vanished right at that moment and asked in concerned, “Babe, why did you cry?”
“My parents…they died in an accident,” you tried to hold back your tears but failed. Then you started to cry again.
* Oh, so that’s why Yunho hugged her. * Jaejoong felt really guilty for being mad at you when you were suffering from your sorrow.
“Sorry, I should be there for you,” he softly kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly.
“It’s alright, oppa,” you said while you rested your head on his chest, “At least you’re here now.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it’s sad, sorry. :(
But still, hope you like it.
Comments please~

guiwang_4ever: LoL. Yeah, thanks!!!
JiYul: Thanks!! Hope you like it!
Sze Ngar: LoL, yeah, Junsu’s always the one squeaking and Changmin’s always the one eating XD. Careful! Don’t choke yourself! LoL
KibumLovesLyn: Thanks!!! Glad you like it!!!
**princess**: Yeah^^ and thanks!!
ACboxer: Don’t be so ert,LoL!
loveformyjae: Thanks, hope you like it!!
Janice <3 SuJu: LoL, thanks so much!
Kat_18: You’ll find out later!^^ Do you mean msn?
Annaomモアンナ: Thanks!!
KibumLovesLyn: Thanks, I love it too!
Sze Ngar: Yeah, I read that and I’m like having a depression right now(not exaggerating)! But I’ll keep the faith forever, no matter what happens. Always Keep The Faith!!!
Hayley <3: Haha, thanks! Now I’ve updated, hope you have time to read! LoL