Saved

My Star,My Love

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was walking on the street in disguise.
-Jaejoong’s POV-
* God, this is the first time in all these years that I can finally walk on the street like a normal guy. * Just when he was trying to enjoy this peaceful moment of relaxation, a high-pitched voice shouted behind him, “Ooh! Is that Kim Jaejoong from DBSK?”
Jaejoong turned his head and saw many girls screaming and running towards him, “Oppa, wait up!”
* ! * He fled. Luckily he ran fast enough, leaving those fan girls a few blocks behind. He was getting tired and was panting so he turned into an alley.
* Oh ! Dead end! * He was so frustrated but there was no time to think, those girls were coming.
Out of nowhere, a girl riding a motorcycle came out. (You! ^^)
-Your POV-
You saw a guy standing in the centre of the alley and constantly looking back in panic.
* He looks quite familiar, but I can’t think of where have I seen him before. * You thought while you were examining him.
“Hey! Do you need help?” you offered.
“Yeah, can you get me out of here? I’ll really appreciate it if you do me this favor,” Jaejoong answered absentmindedly and kept on looking back to see if the fan girls had caught up yet.
When you heard Jaejoong’s voice, you finally remembered who he was and you exclaimed, “Omo, are you Hero Jaejoong?”
* Oh no! Is she a fan girl too? * While Jaejoong was worrying about it the two of you heard the fan girls’ screams and you knew that they were approaching. Sympathizing his dilemma and not wanting to get into trouble, you immediately handed a helmet to Jaejoong, “I think we better get out of here first.”
“Where are we going?” Jaejoong hesitated. After all he didn’t know what kind of person you were.
“We’ll talk about it after we get out of here, okay?” you became impatient as you were quite scared about those fan girls, “If you want to stay alive, just hop on!”
Once Jaejoong was settled on the backseat, you sped up and went onto the main road, but those crazy fan girls never let go. You were not familiar with other paths and the only way was to go back to your house, so you decided to hide at your place.

-After a while-
“You can go now. Don’t think they’ll follow that far,” you took off your helmet.
Jaejoong was really confused now, as he didn’t know whether you had a hidden aganda. Yet, when you took off your helmet, he was stunned by your beauty.
“Do you know who I am?” he suddenly asked.
“Yeah, as I’ve mentioned before,” you wondered why he suddenly acted so weird. * What’s in the head of these celebrities? Do they all act in this way? *
“And are you going to act like those girls?” he straightforwardly asked.
“No,” you chuckled, “For me,, you’re just an idol, that’s all.”
“Oh,” after knowing your thoughts, Jaejoong relaxed and tried to be friendly to you.
“So…” he rubbed the back of his head, “Er…thanks.”
“No problem,” you smiled.
“Well, I’m Jaejoong, as you know,” he chuckled nervously, “And you are…”
“I’m ~~~~~~~,” you gave out a hand. Jaejoong took it and shaked.
“Nice to meet you!” both of you said together. Then the two of you laughed.
* She’s so cute, * thought Jaejoong, * and she’s the first girl who treats me as a normal person in all these years. *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yay me: thanks for being the very first one to support my fanfic! hope you’ll like it.
Hayley <3: thanks too, I’ll keep it up!
Janice <3 SuJu: I hope you’ll be my biggest fan throughout the story!
Thanks guys!