Sick

My Star,My Love
-The next day-
It was already 10 o’clock in the morning but Jaejoong was still in his room.
“Oppa, it’s already late in the morning. Are you okay?” you gently knocked the door, “I’m coming in.
When you stepped in, you saw Jaejoong was still lying in bed.
* Lazy Jaejoong! * you thought. Then you heard him coughing and sneezing. “Omo! Jaejoong oppa! Are you sick because of yesterday?” you gently shook him in concern.
“I guess * cough cough * I’m just a little unwell * cough cough *, that’s all *cough *” he looked at you reassuringly.
“NO, it’s not a LITTLE unwell,” you touched his forehead, “Oh my God! You are burning! Stay here, I’ll be back soon.” You got out of the room. A couple of minutes later, you came back with an ice bag and put it on Jaejoong’s forehead, “Don’t move, okay? I’ll make you some congee and buy some medicine. You gotta take some rest.”
Jaejoong nodded and closed his eyes.

Later, you were finally back, “Oppa, wake up and eat some congee,” you softly patted his shoulder.
“Did you make it, ~~~~~~~ -ah?” Jaejoong asked curiously. * ~~~~~~~ -ah mentioned that she can’t cook… *
“Yeah, hope it isn’t too bad,” you sheepishly said. As Jaejoong started to eat, you worriedly looked at his reaction.
“Well, not bad at all. In fact, it’s quite good,” Jaejoong gave you a thumbs-up.
“Thanks,” you beamed, “I’ll go out now, so you can rest.” You were about to stand up but Jaejoong suddenly grabbed your arm, “Don’t go. Stay with me,” he pleaded.
“Okay,” you sat next to his bed and gently brushed his bangs from his eyes, “Just sleep. I’ll stay here.”
Jaejoong closed his eyes. But suddenly he asked, “~~~~~~~ -ah, can I ask you something?”
“Of course, oppa,” you leaned closer.
“Remember the first day that we met? You were so tough then. But now you’re different. You even stop riding your motorcycle,” he chuckled.
“Really? I don’t even notice that I’ve changed,” you thought for a while, “but Hee Yeong –ah also said that I treat friends very differently than I treat other people,” you shrugged, “After all, I’m not good at directions, and now I have a good driver, I don’t have to drive anymore,” you smiled.
“So I’m just your driver?” Jaejoong pretended to be angry.
“No no no, I’m just kidding. You are my best friend!” you were worried that he would really get angry.
Jaejoong remained silence as he was deep in his thought. * Am I only your best friend, ~~~~~~~ -ah? Why don’t you know my feelings? *
You didn’t know what Jaejoong was thinking and thought that he was really mad at you, “Jaejoong oppa, I’m just kidding. Please don’t be angry with me,” you looked at him with puppy eyes, “Hey, say something!”
“Huh? Oh, don’t worry, oppa will never be mad at you, okay? Silly girl,” he you hair gently.
“Then what are you thinking just now?” you curiously looked at him.
“Noth…nothing,” he lied.
“Okay then, I’ll go out now. You really need to sleep. Or just a nap. And the medicine is on your desk. Take it when you wake up, okay? Fighting!” you gave Jaejoong a hug unexpectedly and then you left the room.
After you had left, Jaejoong was as red as a tomato because of your sudden reaction. * I just have my body temperature back to normal. Now she wants me to have a fever again? God! * He sighed and sank into his bed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, not a long update :P
Please I need more comments!!!

**princess**: Yeah, lol. Yunho will appear in the next chapter!! Yay! LoL
Sze Ngar: It’s okay. XD Happy that you like it.
Kat_18: Haha, I’ll check out your fics later!
Wing: Of course I am! LoL, I didn’t know you like ert stuffs. I’ll try to write more.XD
KibumLovesLyn: Many thanks! Hope you enjoy this story!