Sweet Yunho

My Star,My Love
The next morning as you woke up, you found yourself encircled by…ARMS?!
You were about to scream. But then you suddenly remembered yesterday’s incident. * Right, it’s just Yunho oppa. *
You turned around and were about to wake him up. Just then you realized that your faces were only inches apart. Your face flushed pink but you couldn’t help but stared at Yunho’s handsome face that fascinated you all the time. * He looks so peaceful. Maybe I shouldn’t wake him up. *
You gently broke away from his strong arms. But then, you felt a firm grip on your wrist, “~~~~~~~ -ah, where are you going?”
You turned around and saw Yunho gazing at you tenderly.
“Morning oppa. I thought you were still sleeping and I don’t want to wake you up,” you gave him a warm smile.
Yunho’s heart instantly melted, * I wish I could wake up everyday and see her by my side, being the first one to greet me. *
“I’m up,” Yunho got out of your bed, “Seems like today is a sunny day, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he looked out of the window and then looked back at you and smiled.
You blushed slightly, “Yunho oppa, er…thanks for yesterday.”
“No problem,” he flashed a smile, “If you’re scared again, just let me know. I’ll be there for you.”
Yunho went out of your room and shouted, “~~~~~~~ -ah, you better get change now. We’ll go out soon.”
“Where are we going?” you quickly asked. But Yunho was already gone.

“Yunho oppa, you still haven’t told me where we’re going,” you asked as you two were strolling along the street.
“To the mall,” he casually said.
“But why?”
“You were frightened yesterday, so you have to calm down and relax. Don't girls love to shop?” he smiled as you two walked into a shopping mall.
But once you were in the mall, you immediately thought of Jaejoong. You remembered him buying you presents and exchanging gifts and having a great time eating ice-creams.
You felt your eyes moisted and you swallowed hard, * Jaejoong oppa, where are you? I just want to know if you are alright. Please, just a phone call will do. *
You didn’t talk much and didn’t pay much attention to the shops. Yunho noticed your expression changed, “What’s the matter?” he asked in concern.
“Nothing,” you lied.
Yunho knew that your mind was occupied with something but he knew you wouldn’t tell him about it. Then, he came up with an idea.
He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to somewhere else.
“Yunho oppa, what are you doing?” you asked in shock.
“You’ll know when we get there,” he smiled.
A few minutes later, he brought you to the photo booth.
“Yunho oppa, how do you know I like to come here?” you raised an eyebrow.
“My little sister likes to come here too. So I think this can cheer you up,” he shrugged.
“Thanks oppa,” you beamed, “Let’s go in!”
The two of you went in and took several pictures with cute and lovely poses.
At the last shot, you and Yunho were closed to each other, your cheek against his.
3-2-1-Snap!
Yunho suddenly turned his face and kissed you on the cheek.
Your eyes widened, “Oppa…”
“I love you, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho looked deeply into your eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will you do?! Sorry to cliff-hang you guys LOL!
I know it’s a short chappie but I’ll be back soon!
Comments please~~~

**princess**:Don't worry! I promise Jae oppa will be back very soon.
killerwolf101: Yeah, relax! He will don’t worry. ^ ^
Hayley <3: LoL, don't think dirty. Just jokingXD
KibumLovesLyn: Haha LOL! Agree!
ACboxer: LoL, I know you always think in that way!XD
Annaomモアンナ: Okay here’s the chappie, enjoy!