Meeting DBSK

My Star,My Love
Finally! I know you guys are waiting for Yunho!! LoL^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been a while and Jaejoong was fully recovered. You also finished your exam and resulted in good grades. Everything was back to normal now and the two of you stuck together everyday as usual.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, let’s go out and have tea,” Jaejoong said eagerly, “Say it’s to celebrate for your exam results.”
He brought you to this café. “Do you come here often, oppa?” you asked.
“Yeah, I used to come here at least once a week. I think it’s the best café I’ve ever had,” he chuckled. He held your hand and you two walked into the café.

As you two walked in, you heard a familiar voice shouted out, “Jaejoong hyung!”
* Yunho?! * You instantly looked back and saw YUNHO with the rest of the DBSK in person. You instinctively let go of Jaejoong’s tight grip.
“Hehe, hyung, is that your girlfriend?” Junsu squealed.
“No,” Jaejoong hesitated, “We’re just friends.” He was thinking about your reaction just now, * it’s Yunho again, * he silently sighed.
“Guys,” Jaejoong tried to act normal, “This is ~~~~~~~,” he put his hand on your shoulder and pulled you closer to him, “I’m staying at her place now.”
“Oooh, so you guys are LIVING TOGETHER now?” Yoochun slyly chuckled.
“Hey, get the dirty thoughts out of your mind, Park Yoochun,” Jaejoong gave him dead glares.
But you weren’t listening. * OMO, this is like a dream come true! Seeing Yunho oppa in person and he smiled at me! Aish, I feel I’m going to explode! *
“Jaejoong hyung, ~~~~~~~ -ah, come sit down,” Changmin said, “I’m hungry, let’s order something.”
You sat next to Jaejoong and Yunho which made your heart beat really quickly. But Yunho seemed to be deep in his thoughts. He didn’t say a word after he saw you. * Is there something wrong happening? Oh no, maybe Yunho oppa doesn’t like me. * you worried.
Just then, Yunho leaned closer to you, “~~~~~~~ -ah, do you happen to have a sister or a cousin that looks like you?”
You slightly blushed because of the distance between you and Yunho. Then you politely answered, “No, I’m the only child and I don’t have any cousins.”
“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked.
“Nothing, just that ~~~~~~~ -ah looks like someone I knew,” Yunho smiled warmly, which melted you instantly and made you feel weak.
Jaejoong sensed that you had behaved differently so he gently grabbed your hand, “~~~~~~~ -ah, are you okay?”
“Yeah, I guess,” when you met DBSK, especially Yunho, you finally became aware that you and Jaejoong seemed to be too close. You let go of Jaejoong’s hand, fearing that Yunho would misunderstand your relationship.
* Why is it always Yunho? * Jaejoong couldn’t stop envying him after he figured out what was going on.
But the rest of DBSK didn’t realize the tension and they quickly became friends with you after a few chats.
“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, since we’re all older than you, you should call us oppa,” Junsu stated.
“Sure, Junsu oppa,” you giggled.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was talking with Yunho in private.
“You think ~~~~~~~ -ah is related to her?” Jaejoong asked.
“At first I thought so. But then they are so different. And ~~~~~~~ -ah’s surname is Lee, not Cho,” Yunho replied.
“Right, I don’t think ~~~~~~~ -ah knows anyone with the surname ‘Cho’,” Jaejoong said, “But you still can’t get over it, right?”
“It’s been years since she broke up with me,” Yunho simply replied, “But you two…are you really just friends, hyung?”
“Huh? Oh…yeah, just friends.”

You were still chatting with Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin on another side so you couldn’t hear Jaejoong and Yunho’s conversation and didn’t know what they were talking about.
“Aw, I miss Jaejoong hyung’s cooking,” Changmin pouted.
“Such an eating machine,” Yoochun chuckled and rubbed Changmin’s hair.
“Why don’t you guys come and eat with us?” you invited.
“Oh great!! How about tonight?” Changmin exclaimed.
“Yeah,” then you shouted out, “Jaejoong oppa, is it okay if oppas come around for dinner tonight?”
“Sure. Let’s go guys,” Jaejoong pulled you closer towards him as all of you walked out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope it’s not too confusing for you :P Just to let you know, I made up that part that Yunho had broken up with his ex and it’s not really related to the story. It just explains why you caught his eyes. LoL

Comments please~~~

Wing: LoL haha, I won’t. Well as I’ve said, he’s appearing in this chap.LoL
Sze Ngar: Yeah, Yunho in the house! Don’t worry, okay? XD
**princess**: I hate to see him being sick too~ LoL. Hope you like it.
KibumLovesLyn: LOL, glad you like it! Jae’s gonna tell her…soon!
guiwang_4ever: Thanks, hope you like it!!
Janice <3 SuJu: LoL, Yunho’s here now! And the fictional girl is Hee Yeong XD
Annaomモアンナ: Thanks, glad you like it!