Sleepover

My Star,My Love
The next morning you heard some noise and you woke up.
* Who’s that? * you wondered and quickly walked down the stairs.
“Yunho oppa?” Yunho was standing in the centre of your living room with a huge suitcase, “What are you doing here?”
Yunho’s eyes nearly popped out from his eye sockets as he saw you only in your tank top and hot pants. * Stop staring Jung Yunho, you look like a ert, * he thought to himself.
“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” his face turned red and he tried not to look at you, “Umm, I’m moving in with you. I think you need accompany.”
You looked down and suddenly realized the reason why Yunho had blushed, “! I’ll be back in a moment,” you quickly dashed back to your room.
A few minutes later, you went back to the living room with your clothes changed into T-shirts and shorts.
“Hey, sorry,” you sheepishly smiled as you sat next to Yunho on the coach.
“No, I should apologize,” then the two of you blushed again.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, can I stay with you?” Yunho changed the subject so as to end the awkward situation.
“Hmm? Sure,” you suddenly felt sad when you thought about your parents and Jaejoong who had once stayed with you in the same house, “Come, I’ll show you the room.”
You were about to grabbed Yunho’s suitcase but he swiftly lifted it up, “It’s heavy, how can I let you to carry it for me?” he raised an eyebrow.
“Okay then,” you beamed and took Yunho’s hand, giving him butterflies in his stomach, and lead him to his room.

You and Yunho watched movie for the rest of the day. You constantly reminded yourself that everything was fine even though deep inside your heart, you felt as if there was a hole. You didn’t know how to explain it. It was like a part of you was missing. This feeling was even worse than the sorrow you had when you knew that your parents had passed away.

In the middle of the night, strong wind and rain were slapping and banging on the windows. Then there was a spark of bright light followed by a deafening roar of thunder.
“ARGH!!” you screamed with tears streaming down your cheeks.
You immediately thought of Jaejoong, wishing him to hold you in his arms and your hair, telling you that everything was fine. * Please Jaejoong oppa, come back. I miss you. * you silently prayed as you heard another roar outside.
Once Yunho heard you scream, he quickly dashed into your room.
“What’s wrong, ~~~~~~~ -ah?” Yunho said softly while he sat next to your bed. He worried when he saw the tears stained on your face.
“Nothing,” you quickly wiped your tears away and reluctantly smiled, “It’s just…Argh!” Thunder roared again. You instinctively buried your head into Yunho’s chest. He hugged you closer and gently soothed your back.
“It’s okay, don't be scared. I’m here,” he whispered into your ears and your hair.
“I don’t think it is going to stop soon,” he said as he tugged you in bed, “But don’t worry, just sleep.”
“Yunho oppa…I can’t,” you murmured.
“You’re really scared of thunder, aren’t you,” he softly gazed at you.
You nodded.
“Do you want me to stay here?” he asked.
“If you don’t mind,” you looked at him pleadingly.
“Alright,” then he suddenly hopped onto your bed and lay next to you. Your eyes widened in shock. But then you felt safe when he was by your side and you quickly fell asleep.
While you were deep in your dreams, Yunho’s arms s around your waist and pulled you closer to him so that your back was against his chest.
Yunho whispered softly into your ears, “~~~~~~~ -ah, you don’t have to be scared anymore. I’ll always be there for you.” Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! Be right back!
Please I want more comments!!

**princess**: Don’t worry you’ll find him.:)
Annaomモアんナ: LoL, how come? You said he’s nice! XD
KibumLovesLyn: LoL, it’s really hard to choose among them. They’re just perfect! Haha
Hayley <3: Soon, don’t worry!