Can I Stay?

My Star,My Love
You two were in the garden of your house.
“Wow, your house’s awesome,” Jaejoong was admiring the architecture of it, “Do you live here alone?”
“No, I live with my parents. I’m not rich enough to own a house like this,” you laughed light-heartedly.
“So, am I going to meet your parents?” Jaejoong asked while you two walked for a while and then sat on the bench.
“You won’t be seeing them in a while,” you answered casually, “In fact, they have just started travelling around the world last month. So I am living alone now.”
You two then started talking about yourselves to know more about each other.
“So…where are you staying right now?” you asked after knowing that Jaejoong had left the group secretly.
“Er…that’s the thing,” he rubbed the back of his head, “You know, I have no place to go after I’ve ran away. So I wonder er… if I can… stay with you for a while?” he asked nervously.
“Sure!” you answered without hesitation, “You can stay as long as you like. Plus my parents are not around so their room is spared. You can sleep in their room.”
“Thanks, again,” Jaejoong was really grateful as you had helped him a lot. * ~~~~~~~ is really my angel.*
“It’s getting dark, let’s go inside,” you smiled and pulled Jaejoong to the front door. “Come in,” you beamed.
As soon as Jaejoong walked in, a sense of jealousy rushed through his vein. * No wonder she doesn’t really care even when she found out I am Jaejoong. *

Inside your house, posters of Yunho were on every single wall. (LoL)
“Wow, do your parents let you put on posters on the walls even in the living room?” Jaejoong asked in a sarcastic tone, and also a hint of sourness.
“Ow, are you jealous?” you sensed his tone and said playfully.
Then you casually walked to the sofa and sat down, flipping through TV channels in a relaxed manner and ignoring Jaejoong.
“Hey, you still haven’t answered my question,” Jaejoong sat down next to you and flipped to a boring channel so that you would focus on his words.
“Well, I stick them up after my parents went onto their vacation,” you shrugged.
“So that’s why you acted in that way in the morning? Because your favourite is Yunho?” Jaejoong was a bit hurt right now.
“Yeah I really like Yunho, but that’s different ‘cause he’s my idol but you are my friend. I can take them down if you don’t like it,” you looked at Jaejoong sheepishly, hoping that he wouldn’t be mad at you for a long time.
“Whatever,” Jaejoong said flatly. He picked up the remote control and flipped through the channels.
“Please…don’t be mad at me,” you gave him the puppy-eyes look.
-Jaejoong’s POV-
* God, don’t look at me in that way, I just can’t stand it! * He felt his heart had skipped a beat and his cheeks were burning. * Aish, what has happened to me? *
You nervously looked at him as you saw his face turning red and thought that he was really angry with you. * Oh no! Have I gone too far? *
Just when you were trying to start a conversation, Jaejoong said, “Fine! I give up…… But you have to put the posters away,” he quickly added.
“Phew! I thought you’re angry,” released, you gave him a quick hug.
“It’s late now, let’s eat,” you walked to the kitchen while Jaejoong was still shocked by your act.
“Jae, can you come and help me? ‘cause I’m not good at cooking,” you said sheepishly.
Jaejoong came around and took the pan from your hands, “From now on, I’ll be responsible for cooking. Just say it’s for the rent.”
“~~~~~~~ -ah, why don’t you go and watch TV. I’ll call you once the food is ready,” then Jaejoong continued to cook.
After a few minutes, you smelled a scent of delicious food which made your stomach growled.
“Dinner’s ready,” Jaejoong placed the dished on the table.
Since you two were starving, you started to dig in, “Wow! Jae, you are really a good cook,” you said with your mouth full, “I haven’t eaten such delicious food after appa and omma have left.”
“So what have you been eating in those days?” Jaejoong asked.
“Every time I tried to cook, it ended up like crap. So I just had to eat instant noodles,” you laughed.
“Oh, poor you,” Jaejoong gently your hair, “But you don’t have to worry about it anymore ‘cause I’ll be cooking for you.”
“Thanks,” you smiled.
That night, you two continued chatting (kind of like knowing each other) until midnight.
“~~~~~~~ -ah?” Jaejoong had just taken a shower and gotten changed. He came back and found you sleeping serenely on the sofa and didn’t want to wake you up.
-Jaejoong’s POV-
* She is so beautiful when she’s asleep…Oh, what am I thinking? I think I’m starting to fall for her, even though she only sees me as a friend. I wish I would stand by her side forever. * Then he carried you in bridal style and brought you back to your room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it?
I need more comments!!! Silent readers please speak up!!!

**princess**:Thanks. I’ll update very soon!
Acboxer: Thanks, here’s chapter 3!!