Oppa Loves Me?

My Star,My Love
Two weeks had passed after your parents’ death. Although you still went to school and did things as usual, you seldom spoke now and you had never smiled since that day. DBSK, especially Jaejoong and Yunho, worried about you a lot.
“This is not good for her,” Yunho frowned, “She might get a depression eventually.”
“I know!” Jaejoong buried his face into his hands, “But what can we do?”
“Maybe we can take her out,” Junsu suggested.
Yoochun shook his head, “She’s the only one who can help herself to come over it.”
Just then, you came back from school.
“She’s back,” Changmin whispered.
“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah,” DBSK greeted you together.
“Oh, hi oppas,” you weakly smiled. But all of them noticed that there was no joy in your smile.
They sighed as you went back to your room.

One day, you and Jaejoong went to the grocery store to shop like any other day. He noticed that the ring he gave you was still on your finger. * She always put that on. * His heart fluttered in happiness while he smiled.
But then, as he eyed on your wrist, his expression instantly changed. Jaejoong’s attention was on the bracelet which clasped around your wrist. He examined it only to find that it was the charm bracelet given by Yunho. He was now burning in envy.
“Do you always wear that bracelet, ~~~~~~~ -ah?” he pointed at it.
“Yeah,” you casually answered, “Like I always wear your ring and Changmin oppa’s T-shirt and use Junsu oppa’s bag with Yoochun oppa’s key chain on it.”
But Jaejoong was still angry at the fact that you always treated Yunho differently since that day when he saw you two hugging.
As you two reached home, Jaejoong suddenly dragged you to the living room and sat you on the coach.
“I have something to tell you, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he looked straight into your eyes seriously.
“Yes, Jaejoong oppa?” you tried to look away but you were mesmerized by his hypnotizing eyes.
“~~~~~~~ -ah,” Jaejoong sat next to you and gently held your hand, “I…I love you.”
You blinked at him in shock. * What? Jaejoong oppa…is in love with me? How is that possible? * Right before you could react, Jaejoong’s lips crushed onto yours.
Your mind suddenly went blank since you had received too much information in a short time. * Appa and omma have just died and now Jaejoong oppa says he loves me. * You were so confused.
Jaejoong noticed that you weren’t kissing him back and you were spacing out.
“Mianhe,” Jaejoong drew back and apologized. He stood up and walked away.
“Wait, oppa…” But Jaejoong just ignored you and went straight to his room.
Your head was flooded with millions of thoughts. Part of you denied your feelings towards Jaejoong, persuading yourself that you only liked him as a friend. But another part of you was going to explode in happiness after hearing Jaejoong’s words.
* I’m so confused! Someone please come and help me! * you shouted in your head. But once you had this idea, you instantly thought of your dead parents and your eyes were moisted again.
You ran back into your room and covered yourself under your blanket. “What should I do?” you silently whispered to yourself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. I really hate school!! > **princess**: Yeah:( but it will soon be fine.
Janice <3 SuJu: Not really, he just wanna see you! XD
Wing: LoL, I know. XD
jaeloves: Thanks!!
guiwang_4ever: Hope you like the update!
Killerwolf101: You’ll know soon! XD
Kat_18: Sorry, I know the last chapter was sad:( but it will be good later!
Hayley <3: LoL, yeah I know you love Jae.
KibumLovesLyn: LoL, I feel the same too! XP