Gone

My Star,My Love
You hadn’t seen Jaejoong for nearly a week. He left the house early in the morning and came back after you were asleep. Although you knew he still came back to sleep, you really missed him a lot.
One day, you decided that you needed a talk with him so you woke up before the sun rose and waited for him in the living room.
However, hours had passed but there was no sign of Jaejoong. You went up and knocked his door, “Jaejoong oppa, I want to talk to you.” But there was no reply.
* Strange. * “I’m coming in now,” you gently twisted the knob and walked in.
The room was so tidy as if no one had used it before. Jaejoong’s belongings were gone. It was as neat as the day your parents left.
You sank onto the floor and your mind went blank.
* Jaejoong oppa has left me too? * you thought in disbelief and your tears started streaming down.
“No, I have to find him. What if he’s in trouble?” you wiped away your tears with your arms and quickly grabbed your cell phone and dialed Jaejoong’s number.
“Jaejoong op---” all you heard was the voice mail.
You kept on dialing but it’s still the same.
“Jaejoong oppa, please I need to talk to you. Call me back when you get my message, okay?” you left your 15th message in tears.
* Appa and omma had left me. Now you are leaving me too, oppa? * you lied on the bed and wept quietly.

A long time had passed but you still hadn’t heard from Jaejoong. Later, you decided to call Yunho and hoped that he was in touch with Jaejoong.
“Yunho oppa,” you sobbed again, “Do you know where is Jaejoong oppa?”
“What’s wrong, ~~~~~~~ -ah?” hearing your shaky voice, Yunho was very concerned.
“Jaejoong oppa is missing. He took all his belongings and he didn't answer my calls…”
“Hold on, I'll come over to your house,” then Yunho cut the line.
A few minutes later, you heard your front door slapped open. You thought Jaejoong was back and you turned your head immediately, but then you remembered that Yunho was coming.
“Oh, Yunho oppa,” you smiled, but you couldn't hide your disappointment.
“Sorry that I’m not Jaejoong,” he gave you a warm smile.
“No, I’m happy that you are here,” you slightly blushed in embarrassment and then hugged him unexpectedly.
Yunho was shocked at first, but then he tightly hugged you back.
“Everyone has left me,” you cried in his arms, “I’m scared.”
“Don’t worry, I’m here,” he gently your hair, * I’ll stay with you as long as you want me, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *
Your tears had soaked Yunho’s shirt but he didn’t mind. All he wanted to do was to soothe you and make you happy.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, don't cry,” he cupped your face and wiped away your tears with his thumbs, “My heart breaks every time you’re sad.”
Your cheeks slightly heated. Then you took a deep breath and nodded, “Right. I have enough cries today. My eyes will be puffy,” you joked.
“Good that you are optimistic again,” Yunho ruffled your hair.
“Hey! You’ve made my hair untidy!” you raised an eyebrow and pretended to be angry.
“You’re mean to your oppa,” Yunho pouted.
“Just kidding,” you laughed.
Yunho was glad to see you laugh again. You hadn’t truly smiled after your parents’ death and Jaejoong’s leave.
* I wish we could stay like this forever, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * Yunho gazed at you with much affection.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I know it's quite short XP And I’ll be back soon!
Please comment!!! They’ll give me a lot of motivations!!!

**princess**: Yeah!^^
siia: Thanks! I’ll try to make it longer but this is my first time writing fanfic and I’m not really good at it. LOL
KibumLovesLyn: LoL, it will be hard for every girl to choose if Yunho and Jaejoong are both in love with you!! XD
Kat_18: Glad you like it! Thanks so much!!
Hayley <3: Haha LoL! You’re welcome!