So Close

Crashed Into My Life

Suho's POV

I unlocked the door and opened it, only to find the guys standing in one line, and the main door closing. "Oh hyung, you're out. Great, I needed the toilet." Kai walked into the toilet and shut the door. "Er, guys, what did I just missed?" I raised my eyebrow. "A whole lot, hyung, a whole lot." Sehun jokingly said. I looked back and forth between them, before finally breaking the silence. "Now explain."

 

"Just now on our way back, there was a huge crowd outside the ward. Lots of things happened and a girl landed in Chanyeol's arm." D.O started explaining the whole thing and all I could do was just nod. "And that girl just left." D.O finished, pointing to the door. I turned around and looked at the door. I stared at it. It was as if the girl was still there. I did not take my eyes of that door, until it opened and Manager hyung came through.

 

"Oh hyung, how was it?" Baekhyun asked. "You guys got lots of explaining to do." Manager hyung simply said that and left. "But all I did was catch a falling girl..." Chanyeol sighed. They all looked really down. I've never seen them that way before. "Hey, do you know what ward she's in? That girl." I wanted to look for her, and get her to explain all these herself. I wanted to help the other members.

 

"Hyung, you're not going to look for her right? Manager hyung will kill us!" Sehun exclaimed. "Well she caused all these, she should clear them up. Just tell me which ward." I was all serious. "Erm, ward, 2-0-1." Kai coughed. I opened the door the stood outside of the ward, looking left and right. No fans or reporters were in sight. I walked up to the information counter and asked the nurse, trying to be as cute as possible, "Do you know where ward 201 is?"

 

The nurse pointed to her left and winked at me. I smiled back and then ran off to where she pointed to. 207. 206. 205. 204. 203. I stopped infront of ward 202. I didn't know if I should continue. I didn't know if I should do it. Just then, the door of ward 201 opened and a girl wheeled herself out of the room. She was sitting on one of the hospital's wheelchair and had a cast on her leg. At the sight of her backview, my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing the pink outfit that female patients usually wore and had long wavy hair.

 

A/N: Hello my dear subbers! Guess what! I went to watch I.AM yesterday! It was an awesome movie! Really touching! And EXO appeared too at the very end of the movie :D