But You Missed It

Crashed Into My Life

Suho's POV

She slowly wheeled herself out and closed the door. I froze on the spot. Scenes of the accident flashed into my mind. Kai was calling Baekhyun's name. I was lying on the ground. My vision started to become blurry. There was a girl, walking away from us. She was wearing a lilac dress. I was going to go up to her, but a hand grabbed on to me, stopped me and brought me back to reality. "What?! Let g-go! Oh, hyung." I turned around and saw Manager hyung right behind me.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" He dragged me back to my ward. Just like that, I missed my chance. All I saw was her backview. "Oh hyung, you're back!" "How was it?" "Did you see her?" The guys bombarded me with questions. "I don't know what the heck you guys were thinking, but you're not allowed to leave this ward again without my permission. I'm serious." Manager hyung ordered and then left the room again. We can't blame him for being mean. We left him a mess to clean up. I sat back down on my bed. The rest of them scattered themselves around the big ward. 

 

"That girl just now, she looked really familiar." Sehun commented. "Now that you mentioned it, I think she resembles Hyomin noona." Kai added. "Chanyeol hyung, what do you think? " D.O turned to look at Chanyeol. "They do look alike, but different." Chanyeol took a while to think before finally replying. Just then, the door opened again and Manager hyung entered for the nth time today. "The media agreed to not report on this matter. Some of the fans promised too, but we can't be sure the rest won't." Manager hyung sighed and continued, "I'm heading back to SM to report about today's incident. I know it wasn't any of your fault. Luck just wasn't on your side."

 

And just like that, Manager hyung left the room, again. I tried to picture Hyomin noona's face with the backview I saw, but it didn't match. I kept thinking about the girl in lilac dress. Who was she? Was she really at the scene of accident? Why did she walk away? My head started to hurt. I began to massage my temples, but it was no use. "Hyung, you alright?" D.O, who probably noticed my discomfort, came over and sat down by my bed. "Yeah, just a little headache." I replied.

 

"OH! THAT'S HER!" Baekhyun shouted at the television screen. It was on the news channel. Before I could get a look at what's happening on the screen, the news began talking about another incident. "What?" I got off from my bed and walked towards Baekhyun. "It's that girl. The one that Chanyeol caught. She was on the news!" Baekhyun was all excited as I sat down beside him. "You mean, the girl who was in our room just now, was on the news?" D.O gave a really puzzled look, more O_O then usual. "Wait, so the media reported about it already?! But it only happened like half an hour ago!" Kai exclaimed.

 

A/N: All your comments are appreciated! :D