Doctor Doctor!

Crashed Into My Life

 

Nobody's POV

“Doctor Kim, the ambulance has arrived. Collision between a van and a car. A total of 11 casualties. Only 1 one them is in critical condition.” A nursed ran over to a doctor with glasses and announced. “Go down and collect the medical history of that casualty. I need more details.” The doctor instructed as he put on his gloves.

 

He then went off to study the injuries that the casualty had suffered and ordered the nurses to prepare what was needed. “Doctor Kim, there was another accident and the effects on the casualties appeared to be more serious.” Another nurse came over and informed the doctor. “Call for more doctors! I can't handle all these by myself!” And the doctor entered the surgery room.

 

Inside the surgery room, Suho was lying on the surgical bed. He opened his eyes slowly and slightly, only to see a bright light in front of him, before blacking out again.

--

“Prepare for blood transfusion! This patient is a type B!” Doctor Lee called out to the nurses, who were busy preparing the equipments. “Doctor, we're running out of type B in our blood bank!” “Then go get some from other hospitals!”

--

“Doctor Lee, you have to save her, please!” Cried a woman in her late forties. “Doctor, please, save both of them!”

--

“I'm afraid you'll have to prepare for the worst. He might not make it through. Besides our effort, he's determination to survive is also crucial. A collision like that is very serious, and he lost too much blood.”

--

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

--

“Time of death, 2.35am.” The medic announced. Doctors and nurses in the room all sighed at the lost of another life. They've seen many deaths in a day, and every one of them is tragic. The doctor walked out of the room and removed his medical face mask. As he disinfect his hands, he wondered how he should break the news to the dead one's parents.

 

“Sir, Ma'am, we tried our best. I'm really sorry.”

 

A/N: Sorry, this is kinda a filler. So, guess who died?