I Don't Know

Crashed Into My Life

Chae Eun's POV

And he just lifted me into the air and walked towards the car. I didn't dare to open my eyes. Not that I'm scared, but because I can't believe that this guy who was unwilling to shake my hands a moment ago had just carried me. He opened the car door and settled me on the back passenger seat. He even buckled my seatbelt for me. 

 

He then gave one of his most charming smile. It wasn't like the one before. This one was filled with warmth that'll melt the ice caps in the North Pole. I blushed and looked away, trying to hide my face with my hair. He closed the car door and sat at the front passenger seat, where as Hyomin settled on the back passenger seat beside me. She nudged me with her elbow and gave me the 'What's going on?' look. I shrugged me shoulders and returned her a 'I don't know.' look.

 

Chanyeol started the engine and drove the car out of the hospital carpark. We were on the highway when Hyomin received a call. "What? It's moved forward?! So I have to get down there now?" Hyomin sighed and put away her phone. "Erm, my manager just called," she sighed again, "he said one of my schedule has been moved forward and I need to be down at the studio as soon as possible. Now what?" Hyomin bit her lips and furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

There was a long pause before Chanyeol spoke, "Noona, I can drop Suho hyung and Chae Eun off at her university dorm and then send you to the studio? How about that?" He looked into the rearview mirror, waiting for an answer. "Well, I guess that's our only option." I turned to looked at Hyomin, with horror written all over my face. "You're gonna leave me with a stranger I just met?!" I mouthed the words. Hyomin returned me a guilty look and mouthed, "Sorry, I have no choice." 

 

She then took out her phone and said, "I'm gonna give Eunji a call. She's your room mate." I nodded at her words. Chanyeol drove us to the entrance of a building, that I supposed, was my university dorm. After unloading my luggages from the car, Chanyeol left with Hyomin, leaving me standing with my crutches beside Suho. "Can you walk?" He turned to me and asked. I nodded and began walking to the elevator. He followed behind, carrying the luggages. We entered the elevator and Suho was about to press a button, before he turned to me and asked, "Which level do you live on?" That's when I realised, I don't know.

 

A/N: Annyeong! Happy Birthday to Ryeowook Oppa! The 26 year old guy never gets old! :D I'll update soon, I promise! :D