Star Struck (PartTWO)

Crashed Into My Life

 

Chae Eun's POV

The tall guy placed his hands around my shoulders and helped me through the door. The security hurried behind, shouting, "No photos please! Move back!" They sat me down on an armchair and the security moved over and stood in between me and the tall guy. That was when I realised, that 4 other guys were standing next to the tall guy. They all had goodlooks and charisma.

 

"Who are you and what do you want?" One man walked over and took away the black coat as he speak. I realised he was the one who covered me with the coat a moment ago. "I was really just passing by. Ward 201, I injured my leg during an accident." I replied, pointing to my cast. The man with coat sent one of the security guards to check with the information counter.

 

The atmosphere within the ward did not relax any bit. The guards looked at me as if I was some genius bomb maker. Although the security guards looked tough, the 5 guys behind them, including the tall one, tried to look as kind as possible and smiled a little bit. "Sir, the nurses confirmed that she's a patient of the hospital. She was invovled in a major accident. She poses no harm to our EXO guys." At his words, the guards loosened up a little bit.

 

There was a knock on the door and a nurse came in pushing a wheelchair. She smiled kindly at me and asked, "Miss Park, should we get going?" However, she was stopped by the guy with coat, "No, not yet. There are still fans and reporters outside." The nurse looked back and forth between me and him, before finally saying, "Very well, when you guys are ready, I will come over and take Ms Park back to her ward." "Chanyeol-ah, come over here. You need the makeup." A woman with her hair tied into a bun called out, taking out a makeup bag at the same time. The guy with coat opened the door and left the ward.

 

The tall guy sat down on the armchair beside mine. "Hi." Chanyeol said and smiled rather awkwardly at me. "Oh, erm, hi." I smiled back. "Do you, er, like our new song?" There was a long pause before I finally replied. "Erm, sorry. I don't know who you guys are." I replied apologetically. I didn't tell them that I lost my memories. Maybe before the accident, I was one of their fans, who knows.

 

A startled expression formed on his face. In fact, the other 4 guys all had startled expression. I turned away, feeling really bad. Chanyeol stood up and joined the guys to form a line. "One, two three." "We're one! Annyeonghaseyo, we're EXO-K!" They bowed together and showed thumbs up. "Hi, I'm Park Chae Eun." I waved at them and then looked down at me feets. It was really awkward.

 

Just then, the door opened and the guy with coat came back in again, saying, "Alright, time for you to go. The guards can't hold the crowd for long." He pointed to me. I stood up at once and lost my balance because I forgot I had a cast on one leg. The five guys tried to help me, but the guards stood in their way. "I'm alright." I announced and hopped out of the ward. A nurse was already waiting outside with a wheelchair. "I'm ready to go." I said and sat down on the wheelchair.

A/N: Annyeong! Sorry for the late update, I had the chapters done, but I forgot to update! So sorry ): I'm sorry that this chapter is a little random, because I wanted to do the next part in Suho's POV of this situation xD If you like this fanfic, do remember to subscribe, comment and recommend to your friends! Love you! :D