Headlines

Crashed Into My Life

Suho's POV

"Listen, none of you, I repeat, none of you are allowed to leave the dorm without my permission. Go online and check the headlines."

"But hyung! Manager hyu-"

He hung up before I was able to complete my sentence. "Yah, lend me you laptop!" I sat down beside Kai. "But hyun-" Unwillingly, Kai handed his laptop to me. As instructed, I went online and search the latest headlines. 

 

"EXO's Chanyeol spotted with T-ara's Hyomin." Kai read out. "BWOH?!" Baekhyun shouted and sat down beside us. "Hottie group EXO-K's Chanyeol was spotted sharing an intimate moment with T-ara's Hyomin lookalike at the hospital. Fans who were present commented that despite the fact that they only saw her backview, they were certain that she was T-ara's Hyomin. SM Entertainment has yet to release an official statement regarding this matter." 

 

By the time Kai finished reading the article, the members were all crowded around us, frozen and speechless. Chanyeol was standing beside Baekhyun, staring at the article blankly. "Chanyeol-ah, don't worry too much." Baekhyun put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Hyung, I believe SM will settle all this, so don't worry too much." The maknae comforted his hyung. 

 

Chae Eun's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. The laptop screen showed a photo of me in Chanyeol's arms. It's wasn't like we hugged or anything! I took out my phone and dailed Hyomin's number, but she wasn't picking up! I ended up calling my mother instead. 

"Oh, umma, did unnie called you today?" 

"No, why?"

"Er, nothing. I'll call you again later. Bye." 

Just as I hung up, the door opened and a man wearing a cap came in. "Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Hyomin's manager." Oh god, she must hate me so much that she refused to see me. That was what I thought. How could I do this to my sister?! Eventhough I barely remember her, she was there for me all the time! 

 

"Your sister wanted to come and explain the situation to you herself, but given the fact that the reporters are following her every moment, she can't. She, along with other managers, are discussing about the situation with SM Entertainment. She'll call you when the meeting is o-" I ended his talk by asking, "She's really mad at me right?" The manager was really surprised, he took a while before replying, "No. This is what we need right now." I stared at him blankly. "I have other things to do, so I'll leave first. I hope you recover fast, goodbye." He waved and left the room.

 

A/N: My dear subbers! I was typing them out and forgot to save. Then I accidentally closed the tap and lost everything -.-"| Had to retype everyhing :x So this chapter focuses mainly on the fact that chae Eun got her sister into some dating scandal with Chanyeol. It's kind of random, but it'll play an important role in the story. Remember to leave a subscribe, comment and recommend them to your friends! :D