Officially, They Met.

Crashed Into My Life

Nobody's POV

Outside ward 201, two young lads were standing next to the door, hesitating whether to open the door anot. "Hyung, why don't you open the door instead?" The younger one asked. "Wa-wae? She's your girlfriend, not mine." The older one took a step back. It was a few weeks after Ahreum's debut and Hyomin and Chanyeol had announced their 'relationship'.

 

Chanyeol sighed and took a step forward before knocking the door. "Come in!" A voice came from behind the door, a voice that brought a smile to Chanyeol's face. Hyomin. Chanyeol stepped inside ward 201 for the first time, with Suho following behind him. "Unnie, you didn't tell me brother-in-law was coming over!" Chae Eun had her hands clasped over , clearly surprised. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol greeted and awkwardly scratched his head in a really cute manner that made Hyomin smiled.

 

Suho stepped out from behind Chanyeol and for the first time, they met. Both of them looked up and their eyes met. The scene of the accident flashed into Suho's mind again. This time, it was a little clearer. "Hyung." Chanyeol whispered and nudged him with his elbows. "Hyung, seriously, why are you staring at her?" Chanyeol, who's face was filled with embarrassement because his hyung kept staring, asked, keeping his voice as low as possible.

 

"Oh, er, sorry. I'm Suho, EXO-K's leader." Suho smiled awkwardly and retrieved the luggages from Hyomin's hands. "I'll go get the crutches." Hyomin said and turned around, walking toward the corner of the room where the crutches were. "Noona, let me help you!" Chanyeol ran towards Hyomin. "Hi, I'm Chae Eun." Chae Eun stuck out her hand for a handshake, but immediately took it back when she saw signs of unwillingness of Suho's face.

 

"Here." Hyomin said and handed the crutches to Chae Eun. Together, the four of them arrived at the carpark and Chanyeol left to get the car. "Haish, stupid crutch!" Chae Eun complained and pouted slightly. Chae Eun kept on fiddling with the crutches. The car arrived and Suho noticed how uncomfortable Chae Eun felt with those crutches.

 

"Hang on." Suho said and lifted Chae Eun up in bridal style, in a suave manner. Chae Eun's eyes widened at his actions, but did not say a word. Even Chanyeol, who came out from the car to retrieve the luggages, had his mouth hanging open at the sight. Suho carried her to the car and opened the door with no trouble at all. He carefully sat her down on the seat and buckled her seatbelt for her, before entering the car and taking a seat. And that, was how they met.

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was a little, weird :x Do leave a comment below! (: