In The Van With EXO-K

Crashed Into My Life

Chae Eun's POV

He grabbed on to my wrist. I was going to scream, I was going to shout for help. The guy tightened his grip. It felt strangely familiar. My head started to hurt a little, but I didn't have time to bother about it. I spun around and came face to face with him. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked really tired from all the schedule. "Suho-sshi..." I muttered in shock. He placed a finger over my lips and motioned for me to enter the van. He followed behind. 

 

The moment I entered the van, four heads whipped around to look at me. Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai and D.O, I mentally did a headcount. Where's Chanyeol? "Wh-what's going on?" I stuttered. Sehun opened his mouth and was about to speak, but quickly closed it again. "It's your sister. She's been... She's been kidnapped." Suho said, rather apologetically. It took me a while to absorbed what he had just said. "What do you mean?! I just saw her a while ago!" I shouted, losing control of my emotions. I could feel my cheeks turned hot and my eyes turned wet. 

 

"Her agency believed that after the two of you parted, she got kidnapped. They received a call just moments ago, and Chanyeol's on his way to the company. We decided to pick you up first since you were at the restaurant just now and couldn't have walked far. We all saw you, we just couldn't wave because there were fans around." Suho explained, like a true leader. "B-but I saw her get into the van with my own eyes!" I retorted. "That might have been the kidnappers' van." D.O replied. 

 

I facepalmed myself, trying to recall the scene back at the entrance of the hospital. I sighed. Clearly she entered a white van. "Don't worry, she'll be fine." Suho placed a hand on my shoulder. He then looked out of the car window. He looked really tired and really troubled.

 

We arrived at SM not long after and before getting of the van, Suho handed his hoodie to me, "Here, put this on and cover up." I did as told. When we got off the van, there were a crowd outside the entrance and securities all around. Suho pulled me closer to him. "Be careful." He whispered. I entered SM building along with EXO-K and a few managers.

 

When we arrived at the office, T-ARA's Manager was there. He stood up from his seat and came straight to me. He grabbed my shoulders forcefully and questioned, "When was the last time you saw her?! Are you sure she boarded the company van?!" "A-at the hospital. I-I'm pretty sure." I stuttered. "Hey! You're hurting her!" Suho broke the manager's grib and pulled me closer to him. "You alright?" I nodded.

 

T-ARA's manager started walking in circles and said, "She didn't board the company van... I think... I think she boarded the kidnappers' van instead." My eyes widened at his words. I tried hard to recall the scene at the hospital again. My head starting hurting again, it hurt so bad.

 

A/N: Dear subbers, annyeong! Please comment more okay? (: