Freedom

Crashed Into My Life

Chae Eun's POV

"So, how does it feels?" Hyomin looked at me, her eyes filled with curiousity. I had just gotten my cast removed, and my legs had finally gotten its well deserved freedom. I looked at Hyomin for instructions and she immediately understood me. "Try standing up." She said. And I did as I was told. I stood up from the chair and wobbled a little.

 

After a while, it wasn't all that hard. "So, how does it feels?" Hyomin repeated her question. "It's brilliant!" My mouth widened into a smile. Now I could easily scratch my leg if there was an itchy spot. "Do you need me to send you home?" Hyomin asked as we walked out of the hospital. She obviously had schedule after this, because her company van was parked right there, on the road in front of us.

 

"It's okay, now that my cast is gone, I can manage everything on my own. You should get going." I waved at her and motioned for her to go. She smiled, waved and walked towards the van. Before entering the van, she turned around and waved, then finally entering the van. I was alone, new to the city like a newborn. If I ever got lost, at least I still have the money that Hyomin gave me.

 

It was slightly past noon and I decided to go grab some lunch. Unfamiliar with the area, I wandered around for a while before finally entering a small restaurant, decorated in a very cozy manner. It was pretty spacious, but it was too ccrowded. I settled down at a small table beside the window and waited for the menu to arrive. Well, it didn't...

 

Was I supposed to go get the menu by myself? I stretched out my head, trying to see what the others were doing in the restaurant. That was when I realised that there was a crowd around at the corner, and there were a few people holding on to each others' hands, building something like a human fans. I stretched my head out even further and saw a few familiar figures. EXO-K,

 

Wow! What? Why were they here? Just then, one of the guy turned around and our eyes met, or so I thought. I waved at Suho, but it seemed like he didn't notice me. Disheartened, I sighed a little and kept looking at their direction. A waitress finally came up, handing a menu to me. "Sorry for the wait  Miss, how may I help you?" She asked. "Oh I would like a coffin." I joked without opening the menu. She didn't seem to get my joke. "I was just kidding." And I opened the menu and placed my order.

 

After my lunch in the super crowded restaurant, I left to roam the streets for a while. Walking further and further away from the restaurant, I can't help but looked back every once in a while. Just then, a van stopped on the road beside me and a guy wearing a hood came out and grabbed my wrist.

 

A/N: Sorry for the really late update :x Really busy with schoolwork ): I'll update more often, I promise! Good luck guessing what's gonna happen! (: