Star Struck (PartONE)

Crashed Into My Life

Chae Eun's POV

“Looks like we've forgot to mention something.” My mother turned to my father and said. “I guess so,” my father nodded his head, “your sister here, Park Sunyoung, is actually a singer and dancer, under this popular girl group called T-ara.”

 

Oh so my surname was Park! Wait what?! It took me a while to register the fact that my sister was star, a superstar! “And she goes by the name Hyomin?” I asked.

 

“Uh huh.” My sister nodded her head. “That's cool!” I commented. They all stared at me, wide eye. “What?” I raised my eyebrow and asked. “Well, before your accident, you didn't really like the fact that she's an idol. You think it's a stupid career.” My mother replied.

 

“Oh, right. I think it's really cool now though. Like REALLY cool!” I smiled and they all laughed together with me.

--

“Are you sure we can leave you alone here?” My mom asked for the third time. They were leaving, Sunyoung, or rather Hyomin, had schedule and my parents had other things to do too. “Umma, I'm fine! I just lost my memory, that's all. And I can always get help from the nurses.” I gave her an assuring smile, finally convincing her that I would be fine alone.

 

After they left, I decided to leave my ward and wander around for a bit. It's boring inside the ward. I grabbed my cruches and headed outside. As I walked out of my ward, a group of 3 girls ran passed me, holding on to boards and stuffs. Were they here for Hyomin? But Hyomin left already!

 

I arrived at a corridor and my path was blocked by people holding signboards and cameras! There were even media reporters holding on to video recorders and mic! I took another step forward and stopped, scared to move further. Most of the signboards had similar words on it.

 

Saranghaeyo EXO Oppa!

 

EXO? A singer? A band? I had no idea. I would have turned back and headed back to my ward, but something told me to move forward. My heart. I took another two steps forward and was standing just behind one of the fan girls. Turn back now, my brain had instructed. My body refused to move, but that was until someone pushed me from behind. I was then squeezing among the crowd, without my cruches. And then everyone started pushing around, and I was all the way up front, standing on one leg behind another fangirl.

 

"Oppa!" "Kai!" "Sehunnie!" The girls around me were screaming like what fangirls usually do. I was lost. I didn't belong there. I wanted to turned back, but then someone gave me a final push from behind and I lost my balance. I thought I was gonna land on my back. I thought I was gonna hit the ground with embarrassment. I thought I was gonna injure myself even further. But that was simply what I thought.

 

Someone caught me. He was tall and had curly hair. He had big eyes and a nice smile. At that instant when I landed in his arms, cameras started flashing. At that instant, the screams from the fans grew louder. There were so many thing happening at that instant, but my eyes were fixed on him. Well that was until a man behind him ran up and covered my face with his jacket.  

 

A/N: Annyeong! I'm back! Sorry for the boring chapter, I can't think of much because I'm sleepy now :x TADA! Hyomin's role in the fanfic is finlly revealed! She's Chae Eun's sister! :D And guess who the tall guy is! I think I described him quite clearly and it was pretty obvious who he is xD Remember to subscribe and comment! :D