He's Going Into A Relationship

Crashed Into My Life

Suho's POV

"So, you're saying, that Chanyeol, our very own Chanyeol, will be dating T-ara's Hyomin for a while?!" I stared at Manager hyung, wide eye. The rest of the members couldn't believe what they heard either. "But hyung, we just debuted not long ago! Are you, are you sure it's alright, having a member date a sunbae?" Baekhyun shook his head in disbelief. 

 

Almost everyone was frozen shock, all except for Kai. Of course he was calm! He was that member that confessed to be in a relationship! Chanyeol don't even know Hyomin personally! "Rather than deny those rumors, T-ara's agency came up and discussed with us, saying that it's better if the two goes into a relationship, for publicity." I nearly punched Manager hyung in the face, except, I didn't. How could anyone, seriously believe that such publicity stun would work?! 

 

I took a deep breath and calmed down before asking, "Hyung, wouldn't we lose quite a bit of fans?" Manager hyung shook his head and laughed, "No, no, you'll only gain more popularity! Have you thought about how popular T-ara is? Having their agency personally ask us for a collaboration like that, it's an honour!" He sighed and continued, "Look, it's only for a while. SM has so many years of experience, the management knows what to do. And who knows, maybe they'll really end up liking each other!" Manager hyung tried to lighten the mood, but everyone was just shaking their heads.

 

After Manager hyung left, we all just sat infront of the television, staring at one another. "It's all so wrong," Chanyeol muttered, "can't they just say it wasn't Hyomin, and that it was an accident?" "It was an accident." D.O commented. "It isn't a bad idea, you know." Kai whispered. "Shush, you're in no position to talk since you have a girlfriend." Baekhyun told him, with that, Kai look back down at his feets.

 

"Let's just take whatever the company feeds us alright. Look on the bright side, we're going back to school again. Or at least, some of us are." I tried to smile, but seeing all the gloomy looks on their faces, there was nothing I could do.

 

A/N: My dear subbers! I think I made the whole EXO sound like they're really unwilling to go into a relationship right? Actually, it's becuase they're worried, that's all. Some of the EXO members are heading back to school, only in this fanfic! (: Remember to leave a comment below kay! :D