She's Going Into A Relationship

Crashed Into My Life

Chae Eun's POV

"So, you're saying, that the 2 agencies have decided to make the two of you date?" I stared at my sister, who was wearing a pair of sunglasses. She was wearing a perfect disguise. If it wasn't for her voice, I wouldn't have recognised her. She nodded and replied, "SM and my agency have come to a decision. Chanyeol and I are gonna be 'dating'. The director said it's a win-win situation. How stupid, we're definitely gonna lose quite abit of fans. They say that we might lose some, but nowadays, fans are pretty supportive, so it's okay." She sighed.

 

"Unnie, I'm really sorry. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left the room." I didn't dare to look her in the face. Her hand reached out for mine and held it tight, "It wasn't your fault, trust me. And it seemed like he's a pretty nice guy, since he caught you and prevented you from landing on your ." She giggled. "Unnie! You're not falling for him already right?!" My hands clasped over my face. "You silly goose! I'm not very fond of having a younger guy as my boyfriend. The world doesn't know." She was laughing so hard, that tears formed at the corner of her eyes. 

 

I sighed in relief. "Phew!" I pretended to wipe the sweat off my forehead. After much laughter, Hyomin said, "Oh ya, Chae Eun-ah, don't let your friends know yet. We're planning on letting the media know only after Areum's debut." I stared at her blankly again and asked, "Who's Areum?" Hyomin facepalmed herself and said, "Oh right, how could I forget! She's a new member joining T-ara. I should let you meet them sometime soon I guess. I have to go now, cannot allow myself to be seen at the hospital. Call me if you need me, gotta go!" Hyomin put on her cap and waved goodbye, before closing the door behind her.

(A/N: PS, I don't know if Areum's confirmed to be the new member of T-ara, it's rumored.)

 

It was just me, and the four walls. I had to constantly remind myself that going out of the ward wasn't a good idea. And since I resembled Hyomin in a way or two, I would only cause more trouble to her and become a burden. A thought suddenly popped into my mind and I switched on my laptop. Since my sister would be dating an EXO member, I should do more research on them. I was watching their History MV uploaded by SM and at 1:11 of the video, I opened up another tap and was reading about Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.

 

By the time I finished reading a brief summary of his profile, the music video was already ending, 3:13. I was going to move on and watch the music video of EXO-M's history, but something at the suggestion box on the side caught my eye. I nearly facepalmed myself! Of course I should watch T-ara's MVs too! I clicked on their Roly Poly MV and believe me, I couldn't recognise my own sister the first time I watched the video. Technically, I've only known her for a few weeks since I lost my memories. I was able to recognise her the second time I watch it. She had two pigtails and a red pin on her head! How adorable!

 

A/N: Annyeong! Sorry if this chapter was a little boring, but my main point of this chapter was to let you know that Chanyeol and Hyomin will go into a relationship. Also, if you haven't noticed, when Chae Eun watched the History MV, she opened another tap at 1:11 of the video. Watched the official video uploaded by SM and find out why it's so important kay! (: Do continue to follow this fanfic. Your comments are appreciated! :D