Who's Voice

Crashed Into My Life

 

Suho's POV

“Hyung! Hyung! Are you alright?” Baekhyun shouted into my face. Stupid kid, always waking me up in the middle of the night! I slowly opened my eyes and was surprised to see 5 faces starring at me. “Bwoh?” I asked. “HYUUUUNNNNGGGG! You're awake!” Baekhyun hugged me so tight I could barely breathe, the members had to pull him away.

 

“And you wake me up because?” I scratched my head and yawned. Ouch! When I yawned, there was a sharp pain on my jaw. “Hyung, do you remember what happened?” Sehun asked. I looked at him with the D.O face(O_O) and tried to recall what had happened.We were on our way to another performance, and then a fangirl car appeared and we crashed. “Oh right. Accident.” I facepalmed myself.

 

They all sighed in relief. “At least he remembers.” Chanyeol commented. “Everyone alright?” I asked after looking at my bruised left arm. “Erm, I have a cut on my leg, D.O has a bruise on his cheek and the rest have cuts here and there. Other than that, everything's fine.” Baekhyun never fails to lift up the spirit with his smile. I nodded my head and asked, “How long did I out for?” “Well the last time we checked, it's 7 hours.” Kai laughed.

 

“What about the fans in the car?” I was checking out the cut on my jaw. “They all passed out on the spot. Too much alcohol.” Kai replied. “Explains why they were so crazy.” D.O added. "Are you sure they are even fans?! I mean, who would put their idols' life in danger!" Baekhyun complained.

 

Oppa, it's okay.” That voice appeared in my mind all of a sudden.

 

“Hang on, if the fangirls all passed out, then who's voice was it?” I looked at them with a puzzled face.

 

“Who's voice?” And they looked back at me with puzzled faces too.

 

“A female voice.”

 

“Probably just Baekhyun hyung's high pitch voice I guess.” Kai joked causing everyone to crack up. “YAH!” Baekhyun shouted at Kai and gave him a whack on the head.

 

“Guys, good news.” Manager hyung walked into the room and the television. The news was talking about our car accident. “SM decided to let all of you have two weeks break.” “HYUNG! ONLY TWO WEEKS?!” Chanyeol complained. “The doctor said you guys can be discharged tomorrow.” Manager Hyung's words left everyone speechless.

 

“But Suho has to stay a little longer. The doctors aren't sure if he's really alright and-” By then, I wasn't paying attention to Manager Hyung anymore. I was looking at the television screen.

 

The news was talking about another accident that happened on that night. It appeared more serious, few casualties and one dead. A photo of a lady appeard on the screen. At that instant, my head started to hurt.

 

A/N: HELLO MY DEAR SUBBERS! :D Liking the fanfic? Then remember to comment and recommend it to your friends! :D:D

I have something to announce. *drumroll* I'm going away for a few days, just a few, won't be longer than 4. Miss me okay! I'll be back with even more exciting chapters, I promise (: Oh, and that means you'll have to wait a few more days to find out Hyomin's role in the story xD