Concentration

Crashed Into My Life

Suho's POV

"Oh my god, is that Suho?" "Is that EXO-K's leader?" He's studying in our school?" Words like that could be heard as I walked down the corridor, heading to the classroom after walking Baekhyun to his classroom. We both wore hoods to cover up, but it did not work at all. Everyone, or at least almost everyone, recognised us. I guess I should be grateful to Kai, who told us to wear some simple makeup. 

 

"Suho-sshi." Thinking it was a fan, I simply turned around and gave a quick smile, and kept walking. "Suho-sshi, it's me, Chae Eun." The girl whispered. That was when I recognised her voice. I turned around again and greeted her, "Oh, annyeonhaseyo." I smiled to her, a genuine smile. "I'm really surprised to see you here. I guess, I'll see you around then, bye!" She waved and walked away, with the help of her crutches. 

 

Immediately after she left, a few fans walked up to me and asked for my autograph. I told them really nicely, that if I were to sign for them, I would have to sign for everyone else too. I gave them a sorrowful smile and walked off towards my classroom. It wasn't much of a surprise seeing Chae Eun in the school, since she lived in the dorm, but seeing her in the same classroom as I am, that's a heck lot of surprise. 

 

I opened the classroom door and took a step in. All heads turned around to look at me, and some had their hands clasped over their mouths. I smiled awkwardly and then noticed Chae Eun sitting at the end of the classroom. She had an empty seat beside her. I didn't dashed up for that seat, but my pace did quickened. She was the only one I knew in the classroom and ain't someone like a fan. However, as I walked, I could feel eyes staring at me and heads turning. I slowed down and then decided it was not a good choice, so I sat down at a seat two seats away from her.

 

She didn't look up often, or at least when I turned to look at her, she was always buried in books. The lecturer came in to the class and began his lesson on musicals. Acting, that was what I was majoring in. I couldn't concentrate and focus on the lesson, because Chae Eun was just sitting two seats away. My eyes were on her half of the lesson, I didn't know why.

 

A/N: Annyeong! So this chapted is mainly about how Chae Eun and Suho met in school, and they happened to be in the same class. They're not exactly close yet, so I can't make them really really close or something. Please leave you comments and views below! :D