University Dorm

Crashed Into My Life

Chae Eun's POV

I stared at him for a while, trying to recall which level I lived on. "I.. I.. I don't... know." His eyes widened. "What do you mean you don't know?" He raised an eyebrow. "Long story. Do you have my sister's number? I don't have a phone." I stepped out of the elevator and he followed. Just then, a girl called out from behind, "Omo Chae Eun-ah! I was looking for you!" She walked up towards us. Suho immediately turned away and pulled up his hood.

 

"Eunji?" I asked. She nodded her head and smiled. She had small eyes and bangs. "Come on, let's go up." She motioned for us to enter the elevator. I stood in between Eunji and Suho in the elevator. "Suho-sshi right? You're EXO's Suho, right?" Eunji tilted her head and asked. "Mmm..." Suho slightly nodded. The elevator arrived at level 13 and I followed behind Eunji as we got out of the elevator. 

 

"Do you know her well?" Suho whispered behind my ears, that suddenly got me really shocked. "I don't know. A very long story." I whispered back and entered the room. Suho carried all the luggages in and stood beside the door. I was in the room with 2 people I just met. I turned around to face Suho, "Suho-sshi, how are you gonna go back?" Suho took a while to think, before taking out his phone and replying, "Guess I'll call D.O."

 

"D.O? Do Kyungsoo?!" Eunji tried to hide her smile, but it was way too obvious. Fangirl "Er... Yeah..." Suho replied and dialed D.O's number, "Kyungsoo-ah, are you free now?" He waited for D.O's reply and then asked, "Can you like, come pick me up? I'm at our university dorm." He lowered his voice and began whispering. After a while, he hung up and put away his phone. He coughed slightly and pressed against his throat, "Can I... get a cup of water?" Eunji immediately nodded and picked up a clean cup from the table and went outside. 

 

"Nice dorm." Suho commented. "Yeah, it's my first time here too." I replied. Suho raised an eyebrow and asked in an unbelieveable tone, "What?" "Well, I-" The door opened again and Eunji came back in with a cup for water, and handed it to Suho. He took a sip of water before checking his phone again. "I should go now. Bye." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

 

I got up from my seat and went after him. "Suho-sshi!" I called out. He spun around and had a surprised look on his face, "Yeah?" "Thanks for everything today." I smiled and waved to him. He let out a wide smile and turned back, walked towards the elevator.

 

A/N: Yep, I promised I'll update soon right? Here it is :D Eunji is an EXO fangirl in this story. And I imagine APINK's Eunji in my head while writing about her. Remember to leave a comment below! :D