Sasaeng Fans

Crashed Into My Life

Nobody's POV

“Yah, hurry up and get on the van! We're gonna be late!” Suho gave his dongsaes an annoyed look as he hurried them onto the van after their performance on Music Bank. They were on their way to prerecord another performance. “Hyung, relax! It's a prerecording, doesn't matter if we're late.” Chanyeol's reply made Suho shook his head in disagreement. “Yah, you should be serious!”

 

After they got on the van, Suho told the driver to drive as fast as possible, they had to reach the destination on time to leave a good impression. Half way through their ride, Sehun noticed something unsual. “Hyung, I think there's a car following us! It's been driving behind us ever since we left the studio!” Sehun was speaking in a really serious tone. All the other member tensed at his words. They had heard about accidents caused by sasaeng fans, but they never thought it would happen to them.

 

The girls in the car behind them held up fanboards and waved lightsticks. The driver only had a hand on the driving wheels, she was holding on to a lightstick with the other hand. “Hyung! Now what do we do?!” Baekhyun was scared. He tried not to show it, but his hands were trembling. “Speed up!” D.O instructed the driver. It was no use, the car behind them was speeding up too. “I think we should slow down instead! I don't want to get into an-” Kai tried to warn his group members, but was cut off by Chanyeol, “Slow down and let them take us?! Are you mad?! Who knows what they're gonna do with us!”

 

In the midst of all these commotion, the fangirls' car managed to overtake EXO-K's van. They were on a highway, but there weren't many cars around. Crazy as they were, the car swerve into the van's lane, hoping to stop them Well it did, with a loud crash. Their action caused the van to crash into the side of the car. It was a mess. Blood was everywhere.

 

“Hyung! Are you alright?!” Kai, who sat at the back of the van and suffered the least injury, slapped Suho across the face, trying to keep him awake. Kai had a cut across his elbow and blood also stained the back of his shirt. He was the luckiest of them all. “Hyung! Hyung! Stay awake!” Kai moved from member to member, slapping them across their faces like what he did to Suho. He didn't want to lose them.

 

D.O managed to sit up and leaned against the railings. “The driver, is he alright? The fans, where are they?” He asked Kai, who was starring at his pair of bloody hands. “Probably as dead as we are.” Sehun commented. D.O looked up and saw the fangirls who were in the car. They weren't any better. He would love to pity them at that point of time, but they were the ones who caused all these . He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the EXO-K guys.

 

Suho wasn't doing good. He was sitting at the front during the time of accident and suffered the most injuries. He was lying on the ground beside the van, with a puddled of blood around him. Slowly, he started to feel tired. He wanted to close his eyes. “Oppa, it's okay.” That was the last sentence that Suho heard, before he fully lost consciousness.

 

A/N: OMG! I heard that EXO-M almost got into a car accident today due to saseng fans! Phew they're alright!