Mr. Angry Birds

You're My Angel

You smirked, getting ready. Kirs furrowed his eyebrows, confused about what you were on about.

You continued to stare into his eyes as you placed your hands onto Kris' shoes. Kris smirked, thinking you were trying to push his feet off the chair again. But obviously you weren't going to try that again, since you had failed the previous time. With your eyes still glued to his, you finally did what you were going to do.

You pulled off his shoes.

Kris' eyes widen at your actions.

You burst into a round of laughter, 'What are you going to do Mr. Angry Birds?' You waved his pair of shoes in the air. The class laughted along with you, even the teacher was having a hard time keeping a staight face.

The last bell for the day rang, meaning school was over. 'Well then, I'm off!' You picked up your bag and walked out of the classroom.

'! She still has my shoes!' Kris realised a second too late. He quickly packed up his things and ran after you in his socks. Students who were walking past were giving him weird looks. *Ugh, it's all her fault.* He thought, trying to caught up to you.

He finally spotted you a few metres ahead of him and yelled out, 'YA! PARK MINJUNG!' Everyone turned their head at his voice, including yours.

'Oh .' You cursed. Kris was fuming, you could practically the fumes coming out of his ears. You quickly scanned around you for a plan to get rid of the shoes. Seeing Kris advance towards you, you just quickly made a run for it, hoping that a plan would form in your head while escaping.

*, it was probably a better idea to sneak up on her.* Kris regretted calling out to you.

You kept running, not really sure of where you were going. You ran past the PE apartment, *PE Apartment? What can I do there?* You decided to continue running. Up a head of you was the school oval, and it was pretty big. *Oval? Hm, I think so.* You sprinted up a head with the shoes in your right arm.

Kris was still a 10 metres behind you, *UGH! WHY AREN'T MY LONGS HELPING ME?!* He thought frustrated. Despite having a tall height, his legs weren't much of a help. Although you were short, you were a pretty fast runner. *What is she doing?* Kris thought while still trying to catch up to you.

With all your might, you extended your arm back, and threw the pair of shoes as far as you could across the oval. You stopped running and watched how far you threw the shoes while panting. *Hm, pretty good if I do say so myself.* You complimented yourself.

'YA! PARK MINJUNG, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!' You heard the Angry Bird shout behind you.

'Whoops, almost forgot about him.' You quickly started to run away.

'AISH!' Kris yelled out with anger. Not only were his socks dirty, and his feet were sore. But he also had to go across the oval just to get his shoes back. Not to mention the oval was wet and muddy from the rain the night before.

You slowed down and walked backwards to watch Kris walk across the oval to get his shoes. He looked up and you guys made eye contact, 'MERONG~' You stuck out your tongue at him. In return, he shot you the middle finger. You chuckled and continued to walk away.

-

That night, you practically skipped to work. You were still laughing to yourself, recalling Kris chasing after you.

'You seem happy today.' Hyunwoo stated.

'Really?' You smiled at him, still thinking about that incident.

'Mmhm, I haven't seen you smile and laugh like that in a long time.'

'What are you on about Oppa? I always laugh and smile with you.' You gazed at him curiously.

'Yes, but it's different. I don't know how to put it into words, but you seem to be sincerley happy. Like when he was still here...' Hyunwoo trailed off, knowing it was a touchy subject.

'Oh.' Your mood immediately turned glum.

-

You laid in bed while starring at the photo of you and Chanyeol in your hands.

'Was what Hyunwoo Oppa said true? That i'm being sincerley happy? No, that can't be. Not when the reason I was laughing and smiling was because of Kris, ugh.' You grimanced at just the thought of him, but then chuckled, remembering how angry he was earlier on.

'But I guess what Hyunwoo Oppa said was true... I haven't smiled or laughed like that for a long time... What does this mean?' You thought before placing the photo back on the table and fell asleep.