Ignore

You're My Angel

 

The next day, you made sure to wake up extra early. You did your daily every morning routine and got to class at 8:30AM. *Hm, half an hour early. Record.* You noted in your mind as you walked to your desk. You sat down in your desk, satified that you got your seat back. You put your arms on the table and rested your head on it and closed your eyes. *Might as well get some sleep.* However you couldn't go to sleep, so you just decided to rest your eyes. The bell rang, and you sat up groggily, tired. 

Just on time, Kris walked into the classroom. Your eyes drifted away from his direction and you pretended to be preoccupied with what was out of the window. While Kris was walking past you, he saw something around your neck. It was the ring. Except this time, it was on a necklace around your neck, secure. Kris smirked and walked to his table, behind yours. Class started except you paid no attention to the teacher who was talking. In fact, no one was. Some girls in your class was fixing their hair, chewing gum, or talking up some guys in our class. The guys on the other hand, were basically the same, playing games, talking with the girls. You looked away from them, you weren't interested.

You took out your earphones and put them in your ear, then you went through your playlist and clicked on a random song. You bobbed your head slightly to the beat. Curiously, you picked up your phone and tried to look behind you with the reflection. You were curious what Kris was doing. He was doing the same as you. He had his earphones in his ear as well and you could see his head moving slightly. *Huh, that's weird.* You thought.

All of a sudden, Kris turned his head and looked at you, through your phone's reflection. You saw his smirk before quickly putting your phone away. '.' You cursed under your breath. You looked out of the window, embarrassed. You could feel your cheeks heating up and you put your cold hands on your cheek, so it wasn't noticeable.

After a while, you felt a weight on your chair. You turned back and saw that he had placed his feet on top of your chair, like what you had did to him yesterday. You narrowed your eyes at him, and turned back around doing nothing. You had came to the conclusion, that there was no point bickering with him. 

*Not doing nothing? Well, two can play a game.* Kris thought, as he started moving his feet around.

*Hold it in Park Minjung, don't let him get to your.* You clenched your fist. You weren't going to let him win.

The day finally ended, without you snapping. The bell went, signally the end of the day and you grabbed your bag and speed walked out of the classroom. Kris was still in his chair, staring after you. *You might have won today, but you won't next time.*

-

For the next few days, it was all the same. Kris would constantly annoying you. And he didn't even know why he was like that. Normally he would be laid back and not do anything, however you had this affect on him.

*You've already held it in for 4 days already, you can do it for another day.* You encouraged yourself, *He'll get sick of you soon, and then he'll move on.* You thought.

However Kris did not budge, he was still continuously shaking his feet, making your whole chair move as well. You gritted your teeth, trying to hold your anger in.

But you couldn't.

You finally burst.

'YA! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!' You stood up and turned around to yell at Kris.

'Problem?' He smirked, again. It was like his trademark. 'Nothing. Why?'

'Argh.' You tried pushing his foot off your chair, however his strength was much more than yours.

You starred at Kris with full of hate. If looks could kill, Kris had probably died 100 times already. Kris starred back at you with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

You raised an eyebrow, 'Oh really?' You said, before preparing yourself for what you were going to do next.