Diary Entries

You're My Angel

You looked up to see who it was but you couldn't recognise him.

'And you are...?' You raised an eyebrow at the him.

'Lee Junki!' He grinned.

'And I know you how...?' You questioned. However he didn't reply and he just smiled mischeviously at you.

'Okay then...' You exchanged 'wtf' glances with Kris.

You continued chatting about random topics with Kris, however it was always ruined by that Lee Junki guy. He would always add his own comments here and there, which you and Kris would often ignore.

'Anyways, I'm off!' You said, you couldn't handle it anymore.

'Wait up!' Kris yelled after you, leaving Junki sitting there himself.

Junki sighed, *I'm trying to hard for you Minjunggie... When will you be able to remember me?*

-

For the past few days, it was always the same. Junki would be always hanging around you and Kris. Which the both of you thought was weird.

*I swear I know him from somewhere...* You thought as you were walking home. *His enthusiasm also reminds me of someones... Chanyeol.*

You got him and went through all of diaries, to see if you had written about him. You had written diaries ever since you were the age of 5, although your writing wasn't that good back then. But you stopped 2 years ago because you felt that there wasn't anything meaninful to write about after Chanyeol... had left.

*Lee Junki, Lee Junki* You repeated in your head as you flipped through the pages of your diaries. *Maybe I don't know him...* You thought. You were just about to give up, until you spotted his name.

*LEE JUNKI! THERE!* You pointed at his name with your finger as you read through the diary entries you had of him.

-

26th May, 2002

I've made a new friend today. He's called Lee Junki. I hope we can be friends forever! ^^

-

*So I did know him before...* You started to read all the other diary entries you had of him.

-

Junki Oppa got hit because of me. He lied to Umma saying he was the one that stole the last cookie, instead of me :'(

-

Ottoke?! Junki Oppa is sick today. I'll go ask Umma to make chicken soup for him!

-

Junki Oppa said I was pretty today. He said that one day, I'll be his bride!

-

You continued reading through all the diary entries you had of him, until the very last one.

-

16th September, 2004

Junki Oppa introduced me to his best friend today! His name is Park Chanyeol ^^ He is a very happy person, I think we'll be great friends!

-

'Wait a second...' You tried to get the last diary entry into your mind. 'How come I've never thought of this before? How did I become friends with Chanyeol Oppa? It was all because of Junki Oppa...' You flipped through the rest of your diary, however it was all filled with Chanyeol, and not Junki anymore.

'Did I... Did I forget about Junki Oppa after I met Chanyeol Oppa?' You questioned yourself. 'I did... Omo, I'm so sorry Junki Oppa... I'm sorry that I forgotten all about you 8 years ago, I'm so sorry... I'll make it up to you, I promise.'