Back to normal

You're My Angel

The two of you walked to class together, laughing and mucking around with each other. You slapped Kris' arm after he teased you because of your short height.

'YA! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TALL, DOESN'T MEAN YOU BULLY ONES WHO ARE JUST NOT AS PRIVELEDGE OKAY?!' You shouted at him as you walked into the classroom after him.

The whole class turned around and stared at you. 

'Heh, whoops. NOTHING!' You gave them a huge smile and they gave you a strange look before returning their attention to what they were doing before. Immediately, your smile disappeared and was replaced with a glare as you stormed over to Kris.

'LOOK WHA-' You stopped halfway, as you remembered not to shout or else you'll make a fool of yourself again.

'Look what you did!' You whispered as you shouted at him. Kris on the other hand, wasn't taking you very seriously. He was having a hard time keeping a straight face. 

Finally, he couldn't handle it anymore and finally burst.

'PUAHAHAHAH, OMG. MINJUNG, YOU'RE SO FUNNY HAHAHA.' Kris laughing loudly. The class now turned their attention to him, but he didn't care at all.

After a good 5 minutes of laughter, Kris finally calmed down.

'Looks like you've got your farm under control now.' You said to him.

'What? farm?' Kris raised an eyebrow.

'Y'know? The saying? Calm your farm?' You raised an eyebrow too.

'Calm your farm? No... what?' Kris looked confused.

'Ugh, never mind.' You started to get your books out ready for class. You opened your book to read over what you had gone over last lesson, just to refresh your mind. All of a sudden, an arm reached over your book and started to write something. You looked up to see Kris concentrating on what he was writing. You peered over his arm to see what he was writing.

'I... a-am... g...gay...' You read out. 'HEY! OMG, YOU'RE SO MEAN KRIS.' You socked his arm as payback. 'Hmpf.' You turned away from him. You then quickly turned back around and took a glance at his book and quickly grabbed it before scribbling on his page.

'YOU!' Kris pointed a finger at you.

At this moment, Junki walked into the classroom but stopped when he saw the two of you having a little 'fight'. *It looks like their back on good terms again...* Junki sighed. He walked towards his desk, but you didn't even notice him because you were too busy drawing in Kris' book.

The bell rang and on cue, the teacher walked into the classroom.

'Alright everyone. In your seats and open page 256.' The teacher ordered. Everyone quieten down immediately. You looked around the classroom and saw Junki and gave him a wave.

*Hm, that's strange. I didn't see him walk in...* You thought. *Oh well, at least everything's back to normal again.* You smiled, before copying down the notes on the board.