Memory

You're My Angel

 

Meanwhile Kris had just gotten up rom the floor. He looked around and could see the girls in the class giggling, the teacher lookings a bit awkward and the guys cracking up at him. He had just got beaten up by a girl.

*And to think I was feeling guilty for making you cry! Aish, I'm going to get you Park Minjung. Just you wait.' Kris thought as he walked out of the classroom embarrassed.

-

You sniffed as you had finished crying your heart out. With the back of you sleeve, your wiped away the rest of your tears on your face. Taking a deep breath, you stood up. You walked over to the door and started to walk down the stairs. *Ugh, next time I'm going somewhere where it doesn't include stair climbing.* You thought to yourself.

When you walked out of the building, you made a right and walked into the girl's bathroom. A few girls were in there fixing their hair and makeup. They gasped when they saw you walking in.

'Scram.' You snarled at them. They quickly picked up their things and scattered out of the bathroom, giving space to you. You walked over to the mirror and looked at your reflection.

'Ugh, I look like .' You mumbled to yourself.

You the tap and cupped your hands together and splashed yourself with water to freshen yourself up. After drying your face with some paper towels, you took out the hair tie in your hair and shook your head, letting your hair fall across your face. You ran your fingers through your hair and got it out of your face.

*Park Minjung. Get a hold of yourself. Stop being so weak.* However tears were threatening to fall again as you thought back to him.

-

'Humm~'

You heard a soft guitar playing and a soft humming melody. With one eye, you peaked to see who it was, but quickly closed it as the light hit your eyes. The soft music stopped and was replaced by footsteps. It got louder and louder.

'Is my Minnie finally awake?' You heard his voice.

'No.' You lips itched to smile.

'Come on! Wake up now~' Chanyeol shook you.

'No, not yet. Play more of that song!' You begged without opening your eyes.

Chanyeol sighed, 'Only for you.' He walked back and started to play the same tune again.

Slowly, you opened your eyes and let them get use to the light before looking at him. He looked so perfect with white pants and a light blue denim top with a guitar in his arms. He looked over to you and caught you starring. You quickly closed your eyes and tried not to smile, but failed.

Chanyeol stopped playing and walked over to you again. 'Aigo, my Minnie is awake. Come on, get up now!'

'No.' You refused again.

'Well, you asked for it.' He said before he started tickling you. You squirmed and started laughing out loud.

'OKAY OKAY OKAY FINE!' You surrendered and sat up.

-

You shook your head, trying to get that memory out of your mind. With a sigh, you walked over to your locker, got your bag and walked out of the school. You took the bus home and arrived back at your apartment half an hour later. You trugged into your apartment and threw your things onto the couch before settling an alarm for 7:00PM and went to take a quick power nap.